The Car Ride

Gauri Desai

"I think my stars aren't in my favour today!
That's why I am here.....here ....where I never wanted to be even if the world was set on fire and his car was the only rescue. I never wanted to see his face and here I am sitting in his car.....that too, next to him....ahhhh.....I am collected and cool. "
Gauri's thoughts the minute she sat in the car.

Too much silence is this much silence!
The air was too tight in the car for the initial minutes as she was pretending that the person next to her was invisible.
But she knew that for him she wasn't invisible....but still she didn't care. She was looking out at the streetlights and enjoying the cool breeze.
The silence broke when she heard something that made her head spin in all the 360 fucking degrees.

Shivaay Malhotra: "I am sorry, pyaari! ese naraaz nahi hote na!"
(I am sorry , love! Don't stay mad at me)

She turned towards him in shock and was about to say something she would regret later but thankfully she stopped and just observed the scene.

"He isn't looking at me. Thank god. He is on the phone. Really?" Gauri said to herself.

She got confused as his phone was connected to the airpods.

But jealousy crept on her face because of his next words....
Shivaay Malhotra: "I am on my way princess , I'll get your Bischoff cheesecake"

"Ugh.....simp!" She was self talking.

But the next line relieved her.

Shivaay Malhotra: " chachu's coming with your stuff now please don't stay mad at me"

"Okie....it's his niece and I thought.... whatever even if some girl was there why I am bothered?" She thought.

Call ends. He looks at her even if she was self talking but subtitles were clearly on her face. So he asked....

Shivaay Malhotra: you okay?

"Yupp! I thought------nothing"

Shivaay Malhotra: "you thought I was talking to you at first.....until you realised I was on a call." A smirk crossed his face which he was able to hide maybe.
"Btw what made you think I will call you princess!"

"Shut up....whatever!"
Her face got a cheek tint without actually using one.

Again silence .

He realised that car needs it's meal. So they stopped at a nearby gas station.

Shivaay Malhotra: Hope you can wait for a while. I'll be right back. Stay here only till I come.

"Hmm"
It felt a bit bored while waiting so she stepped out of the car and was taking fresh air when she felt a flash coming but then she ignored it and moved back to the car to take her phone to take snap of the dark weather.
As she turned back some creepy guy was standing right in front of her and held her hand so tight and was about to take her phone but failed miserably as Shivaay came but he didn't do anything to that creepy guy.
He simply asked the men working to take that drunk jerk away from there.
Shivaay Malhotra:" Get in within a Second."
"Ahmm....sure"

Shivaay Malhotra: God, you came out for snap???

" Pta nahi ho toh assume mat kiya karo na"
(When you don't know the matter then stop assuming)

Shivaay Malhotra: "would you like to explain why you were out when I told you not to?"

"No, and I have no need to follow your instructions. FYI. Also I didn't knew such creeps would be out there.

Shivaay Malhotra: " But I did! That's why I warned!"

"It's ok! Am safe! Shall we leave , getting late?

Shivaay Malhotra:" hmm..ofc"

While driving she was thinking:
" How come he did nothing ? He simply asked them to take him away! It haunts me so much because when he under reacts it means something big is going to happen later! Anyways....I don't care!"

She can hate him but can't forget him that how people turn red-hot in anger but this person gets cold ice when angry so she feared but then gradually tried to forget.
Ice cold Shivaay Malhotra is dangerous as hell!

Stay tuned for The result of Shivaay's under reaction;)
Thank you!:)