Perfumes, Punchlines, and Priceless Moments: Part 1

It was the day Yongseo had been dreaming about for months-the fan sign event of South Korea's biggest boy band, Treasure. And not just any event, but one happening right after their latest album Reboot had dropped. Clutching her hard-earned copy of the album, which she'd fought tooth and nail to snag before it sold out, she gave it a quick kiss for luck. Sleep had eluded her all night, but she didn't care. Today, she woke up early, feeling the adrenaline more than anything.

Yongseo had gone all out. She slipped into the new outfit she'd splurged on last week, the one she'd been saving for just this moment. Makeup wasn't usually her thing, but today? She borrowed her sister's makeup stash and did her best to look flawless-after a few YouTube tutorials, of course. She wasn't taking any chances.

Arriving at the venue, Yongseo checked her phone: 15 minutes early. Perfect. She sneaked a glance at her reflection in her phone's front camera and gave herself a pep talk. "Okay, girl, you got this! Makeups still intact. Yasss!" She winked at her reflection before looking up to see the 10 members of Treasure settling into their seats at the front.

Her heart somersaulted. There they are. Oh my gosh, don't freak out. Stay cool. You're totally cool, right? She tried to keep her excitement in check, but the corners of her lips betrayed her, creeping into a smile she couldn't suppress.

And then, finally-finally-her number was called.

"Here we go," she whispered under her breath, taking a deep breath before stepping forward. "Don't trip... please don't trip."

*Scene Change*

The first person to meet was Hyunsuk, her bias. An automatic grin appeared on her face, "Hello!"

"Hi!" said Hyunsuk, giving a bright smile and checking her name, "Yongseo, a very good name! I bet the person is as awesome as the name."

Yongseo laughed, "Sure, an awesome personality who has an awesome bias!"

Hyunsuk curiously pointed at himself, "ME?!"

"No, the person who leads undercover missions!" joked Yongseo. Hyunsuk widened his eyes, "I knew I liked you!" They gave each other a high five.

"You wrote and composed almost all the songs in the album and I am very proud about it. Honestly," said Yongseo as she sighed, "Your songs have comforted me a lot through my hardest time. If I didn't listen to your music, today I would probably be in bed with a knife on my nerves."

"No, don't say that!" said Hyunsuk, holding Yongseo's hand. Before things got more sentimental, she gave him a bag.

"Here, for my awesome bias!" said Yongseo, handing him a bag.

"What's here?" said Hyunsuk, checking inside the bag, there was perfume. She got every member a bottle of perfume. "Woah, you didn't have to!" He said as he sprayed on his wrist, "I like it!"

"Glad! Many undercover agents recommend it," shrugged Yongseo. Hyunsuk laughed and shook her hand, "I will remember you and I'm sure we'll meet again."

*Scene Change*

Next up was Jihoon. "Hello, Miss Yongseo!" smiled Jihoon as he signed the album.

"Hello, Jihoon! I love your voice, it's very sweet and mesmerizing!" said Yongseo.

"Oh my, thank you! And you are beautiful too," said Jihoon.

Yongseo smiled, "By the way, why is the album called Reboot?"

Jihoon shrugged, "The name Reboot is quite literal, meaning that we're rebooting ourselves. Making each and everything better and stronger."