Chapter 33

"You look stunning!" The woman whom I now know as Bianca happily gushed as she offered me her hands.

"Why do I feel nervous?" I asked as I released a deep breath. My heart was racing with emotion and my stomach churning with nerves. Today was a big day or, rather, a big night, and I was worried I would embarrass myself or even worse, Damian, Mom, and even the guys and Grace. I was a ball of nerves.

"That's normal," Bianca reassured, giving my hands a gentle squeeze as she released a light laugh. "But you'll feel more comfortable when you see what we see."

With that, she gently turned me toward the floor-length mirror that was placed in the room. My jaw almost dropped as my eyes connected to an unfamiliar figure. The strapless styled gown made me look like I was about to go down a red carpet. It was a black and red dress styled with a red, straight bodice that featured silky ruffles at the chest area to cover the cleavage the dress made. The dress went down to my mid-thigh in the same silky material, hugging my waist and hips in an alluring style. A black overlay went around my waist, featuring a two toned styled that showed the inner material in the same red colour as that of the upper body. The overlay came around and easily covered half of my thighs and legs, only leaving about 3 inches of exposed flesh. My legs were sprayed with something that made them look chiseled and somewhat shiny. The attire was completed by my black wedges.

A pair of silver, bow shaped earrings with three dangles were matched with a silver necklace with a matching bow. A silver bracelet was slipped around my wrist to complete my accessories. My hair was left to fall down my back, with one side being pinned to the back of my head.

The blemishes on my face were not visible for the world thanks to the concealer and foundation that were applied. My eyebrows were neatly shaped and drawn on for more volume, and my lips coated in a deep red, glossy lipstick as I had asked. My eyelashes looked larger and darker from the mascara. Black eyeshadow made my eyes look sultry along with the wing shaped eyeliner that shot from the sides of my eyes. I definitely looked bolder than I normally looked and perhaps a bit more mischievous. It was a different look, but I wouldn't dare to say I hated it.

"I look different." I giggled as my hands went to each side of the overlay skirt and swayed the material from side to side as I turned my hips. The swift movement of the skirt was mesmerising. I almost didn't feel like normal me, I felt different, like I was more important. It was an interesting feeling.

"Different but gorgeous," Bianca chuckled, "Well, you were gorgeous before, too. You just needed to let it out."

Bianca placed her hands on her hips and smiled approvingly, while the woman who had walked in carrying a silver and pink box, Daisy, packed up the makeup she had used. Emerald, the woman who had brought in the shoes as well as the jewelry, stood leaning against the wall as she listened to our conversation.

"Anyway, we better be off," Bianca apologetically smiled. "We need to get ready for the ceremony, too." She winked as she made her way to the bed where she bad laid all the outfits she and brought in. They were all zipped away in their bags already, so it was easy for her to just swoop them all over her arms before turning to me with a warm smile, "You look beyond beautiful."

"Thank you," I smiled at her before turning to Emerald and Daisy, "To all three of you."

They all bowed their heads before taking everything they brought in, which wouldn't be used tonight and leaving out the door, leaving me in the company of the room's silence. As I let out a sigh, ready to plop back down on the vanity chair and probably play a game on my phone, there was a gentle tap on the door.

"Who is it?" I called out as I made my way over to the door.

"The one and only, Angel." Zane's familiar voice filtered through the door.