These Violent Delights Have Violent Ends ~ Ziall & Larry

A/N: Sorry If there's mistakes, I was exhausted when I wrote this. It's the one-shot that won the co-contest with Ali_Horlik so I just thought I'd post it on here because I haven't in a while and this is the LONGEST one-shot i've ever written. The music video is on the side, but I wrote it off the extended version because I thought it was better and more details to add to the one-shot. Enjooooy~

~*~

Based off my favorite music video:

~*~*~*~*~~*~**~~*~~*~*~*~*~~**~~*~*

Two Gangs.

One ruled the streets by DAY.

The other by NIGHT.

It was only a matter of time before their paths crossed.

 ~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Eli, do you see anything?" Niall whispered as the curly-headed boy leaned his head over to see if the coast was clear. To think he’d be the most protected in our gang, because he’s the ringleaders little brother. To say the least he was, he was also titled the watcher because he’s small and can get through small spaces without being seen.

But at the same time he is the most reckless.  

Niall smiled when he saw Eli’s  thumb come to view and he lowered himself down, careful not to slip and tumble over the slanted concrete. Niall grabbed the 'rope' out of his pocket and started to tie it to the pole beside him. It was actually multiple pantyhose, long socks, and scarves tied together to secure their safety as they traveled down the side of the steep wall.

"Disgusting." Niall turned his head to watch the younger boy glare menacingly at the graffitied wall beside him. The Day Trotters always defaced walls with big bubble letters and with bright colors that made his eyes hurt. "We need to make sure to tell the other Night Creepers to cover over this one." Eli tugged on the rope harshly and nodded at Niall as he started to lower himself down.

"Now, now Eli, that'll just cause problems. We're not even supposed to be on the streets at this time." Niall hissed quietly as he too started to walk down the steep concrete, gripping the rope tight between his two hands. Ironic isn't it? Usually people say that at night, but not for them. They breathed those streets at night and knew it like the back of their hands.

They weren't supposed to be out like this, in the light. But Niall promised to accompany him back to his home on the other side of the neighborhood. Unfortunately for him, it meant he had to cross Day Trotters territory. And walking around wearing their Night Creeper jackets won't go unnoticed if caught.

"Oh shut up pit."  He sneered.

"Jesus, stop calling me that." Niall sighed. "And keep your voice down."

"But you are a bottomless pit." Eli chuckled as he reached the bottom. "PitPitPit." Eli teased as he stuck his tongue out.