Swimming In A Pool Of Lust~ Larry Stylinson SMUT

As I opened the door, Harry jumped on me and yelled, "BOO BEAR!!!" I encricled my arms around his waist and pinned him against the wall. "HAZ!" I started to kiss his jaw and slowly moved down to kiss neck where I started to suck on his sweet spot. I heard him moan which only made me suck harder.

"Boo bear," Harry whispered. "BOO BEAR! STOP! We'll get to this later." Harry said with a smile playing on his lips. 

I reluctantly let him go and asked him if he wanted to go to a restaurant or cook at home together. Harry said he wanted to cook. We were going to make fish and chips and we got out the ingredients and we started makeing the batter, or should I say Harry did because I can't cook to save my life. As I was watching him, Harry takes some flour and flings it at me. "You look a little pale boo bear. You need some color." He says as he takes an egg and throws it at me. 

"Oh no you didn't." I said with my hands on my hips then I sprang for the flour and eggs and ran after Harry who already started running up the stairs. I follow suite and see him head towards my room. I go towards it and turn on the lights. I see Harry holding one of my favorite stripped and I flip out. 

"Come one step closer and the stripped shirt gets it!" He says with a mischevious smile, bringing the scissors closer to the shirt. 

I tried to look unthreatened, but my baby was in danger. "FINE! FINE! What do you want?!"

"First, you have to go swimming with me and then I'll describe the fun stuff later. "

"Alright." I said and head towards my closet to get my swimming trunks but Harry grabs my wrist and says, "Skinny dipping."

I smile and we head towards the pool. I start to strip off my shirt while doing a little dance in front of Harry, quick movements with my hips moving side to side. Then I seductively took off my trousers and boxers off at one time, making sure Harry saw every bit of it. I saw him bite his lower lip and his Adams apple bob up and down.  He kinda just stood there, gawking at me. I swiftly walked over to him and kissed down his neck as I started to fumble with his pants button. I lowered myself down as I took his trousers off slowly as I peered up at him. Through his Calvin Klein boxer briefs I saw he was already semi-hard, I ran my hand up his length and he let out a sigh of relief as he threw his back. In one quick motion I pulled them down and I kissed back up his torso. He entangled his slender fingers in my soft feathery hair as we kissed, fueled with mere desire and lust as our lips moved perfectly with one another. Our members rubbed against each other and I smiled against Harry's lips when he let out a breathy moan. I don't think i'm just done teasing him yet, he can't just hold a sissor to my shirt and think i'll give him what he wants. 

I detach myself from him and smile brightly, "WELL, lets go swimming Hazza. Like you wanted."

Harry  replied breathlessly, "W-wait. Boo...can we just...go upstairs and-" 

Before letting him finish I jumped in the pool and started swimming backwards as I looked at his disheveled features. "I think we should play Marco Polo.. I haven't played that in years."

"Lou..really?" Harry whined as he slowly lowered himself in the pool.

"I'm Marco!" I yelled.

Harry huffed and grunted out Marcos through ragged breaths. 

"Poloooo." I sang out. He rushed toward me and I dived under the water as I slyly passed him. 

"Dammit Lou, where are you." He seethed through his teeth, sexual frustration getting to him.

"My names not Lou, haz. It's Marco!" I chuckled to myself as he turned quickly to the sound of my voice and bolted toward it. I moved quietly and stealthily like a trained Ninja, I felt pretty badass when he missed me by an inch. I had to refrain myself from laughing.