Never Assume~ Nouis Horanson

--------Nialls POV---------

I looked out the window to see Eleanor and Louis walking toward the door hand in hand. Why the hell is she here. I sighed sadly and walked back to the living room and sank into the couch next to Liam.  "He's coming" I said with no emotion in my voice. As the words left my mouth, Louis and a very tipsy Eleanor walked in.

"Hey booooys" Eleanor slurred as she stumbled in. Louis wrapped his arm around her waist to keep her from falling.

"Whaaaat. Lou, I thought this was supposed to be a guys night. No girls allowed remember?" Harry piped up from behind the couch and looked back at them. 

Louis smiled sheepishly and shrugged. "What can I say guys? She had a little bit too much to drink and I couldn't let her go home by herself."

" You could have dropped her off on the way here." I mumbled quietly but still loud enough for every one to hear. All eyes were on me. 

"Is there a problem, Niall?" Eleanor raised her eyebrows at me as she wrapped her arms around Louis's waist. She looked back up at him and smirked, "I don't think Louis has a problem with it." Louis frowned slightly at her.

"...No of course not. Make youself at home."I muttered as she and Louis sat on the couch across from mine. Who the hell does she think she is. Who cares if Louis doesn't have a problem with her being here, its MY damn flat. 

"Are you okay mate?" Liam whispered leaning toward me.

"Yeah, I'm just brilliant." I replied sarcastically. "Why do you ask?"  

"Well.. you were kind of giving them a death stare." Liam stated.

Shit. I blushed from the embarrassment of being caught.  "I-uh...well I-"

"WELL, what movie would you guys like to watch?" Zayn said getting up and grabing the remote from Liams hands. I secretly thanked him in my mind.

" Hey!" Liam yelled as I chuckled.

"I want to watch a romantic movie," Eleanor said as she entertwined her hands in Louis's and looked into his eyes. Shoot me now.

Zayn groaned. "Can we watch a scary movie for once."

Eleanor shot up in her seat. "What?! N-"

"Actually, that sounds like a great idea Zayn." I smiled. Knowing how much she hates scary movies.

"Noooooo." Eleanor shot me a death stare and I tried to hold back a smile.

"I don't mind a scary movie." Harry secretly smiled looking at Eleanor.

"Me neither, scary it is." Liam said.

"Baaaaabe. I don't want to watch a scary movie," Eleanor whined.

"It's okay, I'll protect you." Louis chuckled giving her a quick peck on the lips.

Hear that? That's the sound of my heart dropping to the lower pits of my stomach. Dammit; because it's a scary movie, she's going to be all up on him riiiight in front of me. I sulked in my seat as I prepared for the terrible night to come.

Half way through the movie I got fed up. My emotions and thoughts were draining me and I was extremely exhausted. The little happy couple have been lying down cuddling for the past 20 minutes and  I have just been dying over here just wishing that that was me he was holding. They started making out and I shot up from the couch, I can't take this anymore. I quickly started to walk out of the room.

"Where are you going Niall?" Liam asked.

"I'm tired." I yelled over my shoulder as I ran up the stairs and slammed my door shut. As soon as I was in my room I slid down the door and tears just came pouring down my cheeks. I can't let anyone see me like this.. I can't let anyone know I feel this way. Louis would probably just be disgusted, my mates would look at me differently, and management would most likely not be too happy. I need to get myself together.. I need to get a hold of myself..