Not So Obvious~ Larry Stylinson

----------- Louis's POV---------

I played around with Harry's curls, pulling each individual curl and then slowly trailing my fingers down the nape of his neck and eventually reaching his pants' zipper. The zipper slid down easily as if willing me to continue; his pants cascaded down around his ankles. Before I could continue with the next step which would be Harry's blue boxers, Harry forced me to look into his eyes and that is when I lost all control and trapped Harry between me and the wall. I smiled as I felt  my pants loosen and then fall to the ground. I softly touched his lips with my own and then moved up to kiss each of his closed eyelids and then I trailed down to his neck where I nibbled then sucked his skin; a small moan escaped his lips which only caused me to suck harder. I snaked my arms around  Harrys waist while I was still clamped to his neck and started leading him to the bed. 

"Please stop." Harry begged and stopped me in my tracks. "Not now, I'm not ready. What about Emily?" 

"Forget about that two timer Harry. I can offer you more than her and be better in bed." I said with a wink. He closed his eyes and sighed. I took this as my cue to continue, but this time, my hands trailed up his shirt to remove the inferiorating item that is blocking me. His abs were hard and cool and very well defined.

At that moment, Harry apparently looked down because he exclaimed,"Oh my God, look at that thing! How the bloody hell is that supposed to fit inside of me? No, nope, it's not happening." He started to pull up his pants but I roughly tackled him to the wall and held him there.

"Harry, please, for me. I promise it won't hurt because I would never hurt you Harry, never."  

"Boobear... no... I-" He was interupted by the door opening and the stranger walked in. The stranger just stared with a blank expression as he was trying to analyze the situation; when he figured it out, his facial expression turned into shock then anger.

"Louis? How- HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!      Y-YOU SAID I WAS THE ONLY ONE FOR YOU AND THEN YOU GO AROUND AND FUCK THE NEXT GUY THAT SAYS SWEET THINGS TO YOU? OR DID YOU USE ME AS PRACTICE? 

That stranger was Niall and he turned around and slammed the door with so much force that it shook me to the core. That is when I got up, pulled up my pants and shirt, looked back at Harry with desire and sadness in my eyes. I mumbled an apology and went after Niall.