Let me teach you ~ Ziam Palik

-----Zayns POV---- 

"Li, you know I can't swim." I sighed.

"Let me teach you. Can I teach you?" Liam said excitedly.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered. Liam's reliable and all, but there's like a 98% chance I will die. I don't feel like dying today. Maybe some other day. That does not include water.

"Pleasee." Liam gave me his puppy-face look as he furrowed his eyebrows slightly and stuck out his bottom lip. 

N-not the faaaaace

He's too cute.

 I couldn't find the will in me to look away. I frowned slightly as I began to say no but he stuck his bottom lip a little further and then sighed in defeat.

And he won. 

"ALRIGHT!" Liam did a fist pump in the air. "Lads, I'm going over here with Zayn."

"Okay" They all replied in unison.

I huffed out in protest as he grabbed my hand and started pulling me to the other side of the beach which was behind the these huge set of rocks that would separate the lads with us.

"And why did we have to come all the way over here for you to teach me how to swim." I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Why not?" He said as he started to make his way in the ocean. 

I knew why.  He wanted some alone time with the Bradford badboy. 

The corner of my lips slowly pull up to form a mischievous smile. As Liam was turned around looking out to the ocean, I crept up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

I hear him gasp out of surprise and turn his head slightly to look at me through the corner of his eye. I place a loving kiss below his earlobe.

"You so want me." I say as I bite my lip and squint my eyes seductively at him.

He laughs and turns around to face me, hands still holding his waist. He looks behind me and surveys his surroundings before crushing his lips to mine.

"I so do." He says as he gives me two more lingering kisses before pulling away. "But...I actually really did want to teach you how to swim.

"UGH." I throw my head back and groan.

"C'mon, Zayn."He grabs my hand and pulls me deeper in the water. We're now waist high deep in the water and I feels my nerves shot up.

"Um. I think this is good." I breathed. He turned around to look at me and I smile real big before my face fell and a look of complete seriousness washed over my face. 

"Oh Zayn. Quit being such a girl." He laughs but he stops pulling me farther into the water.

I look into the water around us, searching to see if there are any creature that might kill us.

"Zayn."

I mean we are waist high deep. Some small shark could come and eat us.

"Zaaaayn."

You can't even trust manatees now-a-days. I heard somewhere in Switzerland, a manatee bit some poor guys ha-

"ZAYN!"

I snap out of my daze and look at him with wide eyes.

"We're going to start simple. Okay." He places a hand on my lower back and his other hand is places on my shoulder. "You're gonna just float on your back."

I feel sweat on the back of neck start to form as I let him lead me down into the water. 

He moves his hand to on my upper back and one on my leg as he hold me up.