Chapter 22

Guys this is the end. I loved writing this story so much! But don't worry Trenda fanfic is not over! I have started another one but different plot line:) so check it out! Its trenda~aftermath

BRENDA POV
I wake up and feel Thomas's arms wrapped tight around my middle. I gently pry his arms off me and walk back to Minho.

"Minho, aren't you tired?" I ask sitting in the co-pilot seat. "We are almost there" he says over a small yawn. "Where are we going?" I ask looking ahead. "Somewhere safe" he replies smiling. I decide to give up and walk back to Thomas.

He has a large gash on his right forearm so I begin to clean it. I grab a cloth and try my best to slowly clean away the blood. I see Thomas' s eyes flicker open and he grabs his head. "Where is that son of a bitch?!" He yells searching around the room. "Thomas-Thomas we are safe. Minho did it to save us. We are safe" I say grabbing his shoulder. "He cant be trusted!" He screams getting up heading for the cockpit. "Thomas wait!" I scream. Before I can do anything Thomas has thrown Minho onto the ground. "Thomas stop!" I scream. He continues to punch Minho and I begin to panic. I run to the back of the berg and find the emergency medical kit. I search and find a sedative. I grab the syringe and run back to thomas and minho. I plunge the syringe into Thomas' s back and he slowly begins to fade. "Brenda...what did-did you do?" He says stumbling backwards. "You need to calm down thomas. You are safe. Trust me" I say as he hits the ground. In a matter of a few seconds he is unconscious.

I help minho back to his feet and examine his injuries, nothing serious. "Im sorry" is all he says before he goes back to flying the berg. I sit in the berg for what seems like hours.

I feel the berg lowering down and assume we are landing. I run to the front of the berg and look out the window. I feel my eyes begin to water and put my hand over my mouth. It is my home. The home I was raised in. Where I celebrated all the holidays with friends and family. "Minho- how did you find this?" I ask. "I looked through your file at WICKED. The house was moved to a part of michigan 2 years ago. Mackinac island. Only accessible by boat or berg. All the boats were confiscated when the sun flares hit so you guys will never have to deal with cranks. This house is you and thomas' s now. The island is yours", he says smiling. "Minho I dont know how to thank you" I say over sobs. "Its okay brenda...trust me" he says opening the doors. Before i can even collect what has happened Thomas holds my side. "Its perfect" he says smiling. Thomas thanks minho and apologizes for trying to kill him. "You're welcome anytime Minho" he says giving him a hug. With that I intertwine our fingers and we walk out. The air is fresh and the grass is green. Before I know it, thomas has placed his lips on mine. We pull apart and all I can say is "its perfect".

*3 years later*

THOMAS POV

Brenda had our baby, a baby girl with caramel brown eyes and light brown hair. Brenda picked the name, Teresa. We converters brenda's old childhood room into a nursery. It was easy with so many abandoned stores on the island.

Minho visits often, he always brings fresh food. He also always holds Teresa. Teresa and Minho have a special bond. She learned to walk with him, learned to swim with him, and even learned patty cake from him. He stays with us all the time and we love him for that. He is always welcome in our home.

Me and brenda, well we have been busy. Brenda is pregnant with another baby. I am so excited and for the first time in my life everything is falling into place rather than apart. I still suffer from nightmares but only every once in a great while. Brenda is always there to comfort me and vise versa. Brenda talks a lot about our next baby being a boy. She says she 'feels' it, and I believe her. After everything we have been through, every trial, obstacle, death, I have always had someone there for me. I want to be there for my daughter, brenda, and minho. Brenda says that she knows I can do it, that she believes in me, and thats all I need.

BRENDA POV

I am the happiest person ever. Everything is perfect, thomas, teresa, minho, and my little one on the way. I am always telling Tom that I feel that it is a boy, and I hope it is. I want a baby boy so bad, to have an amazing father to look up to and besides I already have a name picked out.....

...Newt...

The End

I hope I finished this story well. I wanted an ending but with some more stuff for you guys to think about. But dont panic! I have another fanfic! (You probably already know that). But I loved this story so much and you guys are amazing! Love you all!