issues in the golden orcest empire

The Golden Orcest Empire had been absorbed into Valorcrest, and in the months following their victory, Marcus and Sam worked tirelessly to rebuild its fractured society. They restructured the economy, improved the crumbling infrastructure, and most importantly, cracked down on the horrors that had thrived under Emperor Valdrak’s cruel regime. The slave trade, black markets, and other illegal activities had flourished unchecked for too long, and now it was time to eradicate them.

Together, Sam and Marcus had established a new police force, one that would uphold the law and restore order. This new Valorcrest Military Police was tasked with dismantling the underground operations that had been exploiting the vulnerable. Week after week, they broke into hidden slave markets and criminal hideouts, liberating those who had been trapped in a life of misery. But one night, Marcus and his team encountered something that hit closer to home than he could have ever imagined.

---

Underground Slave Facility

The air was damp and stale, the stench of human suffering lingering in the narrow underground corridors. Marcus, flanked by his military police, kicked open another door, revealing a large holding cell filled with slaves—humans, elves, demi-humans, and more. Some cowered in fear, while others stared back with hollow eyes, hope long since extinguished. The sound of shackles being broken filled the room as Marcus's men moved swiftly, unlocking chains and helping the captives to their feet.

“It's over,” Marcus said firmly, his voice carrying through the darkness. “You're free now.”

Tears welled in the eyes of the captives, many of whom had spent years in captivity. They clung to each other, some too shocked to move, while others sobbed in disbelief. As the slaves were led out of the room, Marcus stayed behind, ensuring no one was left.

In one corner, a figure sat motionless, a dark elf woman who seemed different from the rest. Her eyes, though filled with pain, held a certain strength. Marcus approached her, extending a hand to help her up.

“Are you alright?” he asked, his voice gentle yet commanding.

The dark elf looked up at him, hesitating for a moment before speaking. “I… I am fine. Thank you,” she said softly, her voice barely above a whisper.

Marcus tilted his head, sensing something familiar about her. “Do you have a name? Any identification?”

She swallowed hard, as if debating whether to reveal the truth. “I am… Elandra's sister. The dark elf Queen’s sister. I was taken from our kingdom when I was a child.”

Marcus froze for a moment, recalling the stories Queen Elandra had told him about her younger sister, who had been kidnapped by slavers many years ago. He had never imagined finding her in a place like this.

"You're… Queen Elandra's sister?" Marcus asked, his tone shifting as he realized the gravity of the situation. “She’s been searching for you for so long.”

The dark elf nodded slowly, her eyes welling with tears. “I never thought I’d see her again.”

Marcus took a deep breath, a mixture of relief and determination filling him. “You’re coming with me. I’ll take you to her. She needs to know.”

---

As Marcus and his team led the freed slaves out of the underground facility, the once-prisoners were loaded into the Chevrolet G7107 trucks, their eyes wide with disbelief at the advanced technology they were witnessing. Some looked terrified, worried that this newfound freedom was a trap or that they might be treated worse than they had been before. But Marcus's men reassured them, explaining that they would be taken to a safe facility where they could rest, recover, and start anew.