72. (18+) i4u

"You will do anything I want?" Dhiraj raised his eyebrow, doubtful whether Nakul actually meant what he was promising. Desperation often makes one get a loose tongue, making promises that they don't intend to keep. Keeping in mind the utter agitation he was trying to keep at bay, his patience was running thin.

But Nakul was determined. Those weren't some fickle promises. Little did Dhiraj know that the same fire was burning inside Nakul too. Dhiraj wasn't the only one who was having a difficult time keeping his hands to himself. "Anything." Nakul's eyes were filled with conviction.

The air in the room shifted. And the silence only increased the anticipation of what's about to come next. They both were unsure of how the situation would unfold, doubts of the motives that the other had. But can a hungry man ever say no to water?

Dhiraj had his order ready. "Okay. Then Strip."

His stern gaze was locked on Nakul. It had a sense of dominance that was unlike the usual puppy that he had been. Those stern unwavering eyes that didn't show a hint of mercy. Nakul could feel they held a different energy, an energy that.....might just be ruthless. That they might bend him, mold him according to their liking. That thought suddenly sent butterflies all across his body.

His eyes stayed glued to Dhiraj as he unbuttoned his shirt and threw it aside. Then strip off his vest and pants. He kept observing Dhiraj, how Dhiraj's eyes were getting enamored by his body with every passing second, with every piece of clothing that he removed. Dhiraj's lust was materializing right in front of his eyes. And Nakul absolutely LOVED that sight. The way Dhiraj's eyes followed Nakul's hands. The hunger in his eyes. The way he gulped, trying so hard to sate his thirst. Wasn't that the ultimate delight?

Nakul couldn't help but be a tat-bit proud of himself. He smirked. And that was when Dhiraj's eyes met Nakul's. He saw that smirk and realized why Nakul was doing so. He was practically drooling like a dog. He tried shifting the focus, but the way he was nearly had forgotten to breath was saying otherwise

"You workout?" Dhiraj tried hard making it seem as if he just wasn't ogling down Nakul.

Nakul knew he needed to seize that moment. "Yeah. I want to look good.......For you." A sly smile appeared on his face.

Dhiraj's mouth was left wide open because of that response. He was speechless. But he shook his head. Focus. It's not the time to be distracted by things like these.

His tone took a turn, going from somewhat flustered to back to his ruthless self. He sat on the couch as he ordered Nakul. " Come here and get down on your knees."

And that was a que for Nakul to know what was to follow. The tingles over his skin started increasing. His flushed cheeks were evidence for that. He didn't waste a second. Following Dhiraj's order to the tee, he sat down on his knees on the floor right in front of Dhiraj. He looked up through his lashes. Suddenly Dhiraj's cold eyes became a turn on for him. He had never looked so...sexy before. Or maybe that was the case because it reminded Nakul of who Dhiraj was. A wolf who would chew him down to his bone if needed.

That thought made his breaths shorter. Adrenaline shot up through his brain. His brain, his body and his heart were slowly being taken over by desire, the anticipation of what was to come next.

Dhiraj wasn't any better either. The forbidden fruit was finally in his palm. And he could do whatever he wanted with it. How should he go about it? Should he be nice and gentle as always or care about his own selfish needs? Maybe that's what he should do. Time to reap the benefits. His finger touched the base of Nakul's lower lip, tracing it, almost imagining the N number of ways he could put that mouth to some good use.