0.4

I didn't know what to say, me and Bella both just sat there in shock with our hands intertwined

I didn't know what to say, me and Bella both just sat there in shock with our hands intertwined. "And I thought vampires were the only crazy things out here" I said,  everyone laughed until they all paused. "How did you know about vampires?" They all look at Bella "I'll let her tell the story" Bella says. So I do, I tell them the gnarly story about my experience with vampires and how much I hate them, "ya know it actually makes me like you guys a whole lot more" I say. They all smile "well you don't have to worry about any vampires here because we can protect you!" Paul said sounding very proud of himself "plus all the vampires have left now" says a man in a wheelchair, i soon am told his name is Billy and that he's Jacobs father. Bella doesn't appreciate Billy's comment but she keeps to herself and decides to stay quiet "oh look who's here" Jared announces "this is going to be good" embry laughs.

Soon enough Jacob and Sam walk up to the fire pit and everyone welcomes them, Sam sits next to Emily and gives her a kiss on the forehead, I look at them in awe. I cant wait to one day meet my soulmate. I then turn my attention towards Jacob he's already looking at me with longing eyes and his jaw clenched before I can say anything Bella beats me to it "Jacob! How are you?" She asks, he doesn't answer, hell he doesn't even look at her. His eyes are locked on me, "can I talk to you" he says pointing at me his voice is shaky but strong, I look around waiting for someone to say something "me?" I ask pointing towards my chest, he just nods. So I slowly stand up and start following him towards the forest.

"Uhm this is kind of creepy" I tell Jacob, he just  lets out a low chuckle "I'm sorry I don't wanna make you uncomfortable I just need to talk to you in private" he explains "right.." I say sounding skeptical "tell me, what's your name?" He asks, I smile "Dahlia, Dahlia Hart" his gaze softens and his jaw unclenches "pleasure to meet you Dahlia" he says as he grabs my hand and kisses right before he bows infront of me, I laugh with him "and what about your name good sir" I say in a posh accent, "Jacob Black my lady" he replies trying not to laugh.

"but I think you already knew that" he adds sounding more serious I just nod my head and let out a small sound of agreement, "so what did you want to talk about" I say looking up into his eyes. He scratches the back of his neck "well you know the whole wolf thing... being a werewolf comes with other add ons aswell" he explained, I just nodded my head again signalling for him to continue. "Us werewolf's do something called imprinting, Imprinting on someone is like... Like when you see her... Everything changes. All of a sudden, its not gravity holding you to the planet. It's her... Nothing else matters. You would do anything... be anything for her. A protector, a brother, a lover even just standing in the shadows and taking care of them. When you imprint on someone you are completely devoted to them for the rest of your life."

I just Tilt my head at him "Jacob that's really beautiful but I don't know why you're telling me this" he lets out a chuckle and then a "are you serious" kind of look "Dahlia, I... imprinted on you" I gasp "No Jacob no, no, no, I don't even know you, and- and what about Bella" I say beginning to panic. Jacob drops down to his knees Infront of me "Bella means nothing to me anymore, I'm so sorry I don't want to drag you into the supernatural world but i cant control who I imprint on, please don't leave" He says in his low gruffly voice "Jacob, this is a lot for me, and of course I'm not gonna leave I still like all of you guys, but don't think just because you imprinted on me means that I'm immediately head over heels for you that's not how this is gonna go" I told him sternly he gives me a big smile "that's fine by me, as long as I can be around you im happy!" I laugh and then give him a big hug "you have to cut it off with Bella though, because she likes you and me and her have become great friends" I say letting go of the hug "of course, your wish is my command" he teases

"Dahlia, what school do you go to?"