Therapy with Russel.

Murdoc started screaming and yelling at least fifteen different slurs. He had dropped the stuff in his hands and clutched his eyes. 2d you're an idiot.

"Oh my gosh!" D exclaimed, turning to face me, and jumping up and down with excitement, "I love pepper spray!" His eyes were large with wonder, and a huge happy smile was on his face, as he hopped up and down like a bunny, holding the pepper spray to his chest like it was his most prized possession.

I put a hand up to my face slowly, shaking my head at him, then I turned away and pinched my temples, "That blue haired idiot," I groaned.

.

.

.

.

My hot kiss a** singer just took a new low. This bloody f*cking idiot! It's decided, I'm going to actually murder him! Than I am going to kick his corpse, then feed it to a big stupid gorilla zombie, and throw a big party celebrating his death!

My anger brewing I looked up threw my burning eyes at this b*tch of a man, who was now staring at me, mesmerized at my state. I thought I had him under my finger, heck Stuart has always been under my finger. This is the first time he has fought back, I mean I am guessing he is still pissed about what happened his morning, he's not the type of person to forgive and forget, *cough* the Paula incident *cough cough.* but he has never done this before, he just dwells on it for eternity. I was fine with that, but now...

"You look like a sad Paul McCartney," Stuart whispered with wonder as he bent down to look at me.

In a pure range I screamed, "YOU MOTHER F*CKER!" And kneed him in the groin.

"EI!" He yelped, then I pulled my fist back and punched him in the nose. He stumbled back, and dropped the pepper spray. I put my hands around his neck and blinked my swollen eyes, as I squeezed. I wasn't kidding when I said I with going to kill him.

Stuart made a 'I'm Dying!' screech, and waved his arms around, not knowing what to do.

Nothing less of the fun I was having I felt a wave of nashua flow threw me.

I didn't want to choke him, ....

but it had passed just as quickly, and Russ was already screaming at us, and since 2d was struggling so much I was already pinning him to the ground. His black eyes were already filled with tears, and my god I couldn't ignore it, he was gorgeous when he was crying. I didn't know how else to put it, I can't kill him...

Then like a battle cry, a high pitched voice from behind me had started to scream as loud as they could. I let go off 2d and turned around sitting on Stuarts stomach, to see noodle in front of the open front door, anger in her eyes.

Sh*t.

.

.

.

.

As soon as I heard the screaming, I had burst in threw the door without a second thought, I didn't flipping care if Russ didn't want me in there, my instincts were already taking action.

A stood in the door way, and gasped at the sight. Midori San was trying to choke Toochi to death. Like WHAT! So my anger filling me up I screamed a Japanese battle cry that a old man had taught me a while ago when I was six, it meant, May the emperor live a thousand years.

"TENNŌHEIKA BANZAI!" I screamed.

Midori San had turned around, and without a second wasted, I screamed Tennōheika Banzai once more as I ran and jumped on his back. Tackling him off Toochi and started punching and slapping him in the back of the head. Midori San, and Russ where already screaming at me, it was toochi who stayed silent.