Broken bass

There is two things you should know about murdoc.

One: He hates everything.

Two: He hates me.

I think it's in his religion to hate everything.

Anyway when I mean he hates me, I mean he really, REALLY hates me. He hates me so much that he will do exactly this...

. . .

"Murdoc let me go!" I wailed, as he pushed me into the wall.

I was crying like always, my eyes squeezing out tears faster than murdoc can drain a bottle of vodka.

Murdoc smacked me across the face, and I whimpered as his hand left my cheek, then before I could push him away, he put his fore arm up and put it on my throat pinning me to the wall, and making me choke.

"Let me go..." I whimpered, saying that line one last time.

He didn't let me go, just glared deep into my soul. His mismatched colored eyes sinking into me, like a zombies teeth would in one of my zombie movies.

"I am only going to say this one more time," Murdoc growled pressing his forearm against my throat, I let out a wheezing cough as he did so, "Where. Did. You. Put. My. Bass."

Murdoc had one bass he loved the most, the red one, the one he bought at a music shop when he was 13, his first bass he had ever played.

"I-I *cough* don't know!" I wheezed, squeezing my eyes shut, that was a lie, "I didn't take it!" That wasn't a lie. I remember it very clearly. I was in the living room when noodle had came in, holding Murdocs bass in her hands, I told her to put it back, but she didn't listen, she said she wanted to learn so she could be better than murdoc, so I told her to ask him for lessons and to put it back, that time she listened and went to put it back, but she had tripped and fell on top of it, breaking it's neck, I helped her hide it in the attic, and I made sure it looked like I took it so murdoc wouldn't yell at her. Even though I knew he wouldn't do anything more than yell at her, he would definitely do much worse to me...

"I KNOW YOU TOOK IT!" Murdoc screamed, gripping my hair and banging my head against the wall.

My head fell forward after the blow, it was pounding hard, and my vision was getting blurry, I could pretend to faint or something maybe that will get him to stop hitting me...

"WERE DID YOU PUT IT!" He yelled smacking my head into the cream colored wall again.

This time I felt so faint I actually slumped onto him, much to his surprise. My arms draped over his shoulders, and I let out a groan of pain.

Murdoc stood there shocked not knowing what to do, I could feel his hands hover over my back, not sure how to react. I groaned again wincing as I felt my chin rest on his shoulder, I couldn't get a grasp on my thoughts, my head was spinning so fast. Getting your head whacked into a wood wall hurts. And all I could do is wait and prepare myself for when he smacks me for falling onto of him.

Then after a few seconds murdoc pushed me off him, and I fell into the wall, then I slid down the wall, cause me knees felt weak and I couldn't keep my balance. Groaning and clutching my head I slumped to the floor. My head felt like a million buffalo were running it over in the middle of a stampede.

I looked up at murdoc and winced at the pain, moving made my head hurt worse. He had stepped away from me and glanced around the room, a look of disgust on his face. It made me want to give him a piece of my mind, but I was afraid to, and my head hurt to bad.

Murdoc looked back at me, and at the sight of my head bleeding and big tears rolling down my face, he furrowed his eyebrows, I didn't know why he cared.