Ch-19🤍

So hello my gummies hru all 😌

I hope u all r doing fine.....

Now let's start

Her pov-

He turned towards me with such a jerk that I can hear the bone cracking sounds but what got me come out of my reverie is his wide eyes looking at me with untold feelings.

When I realised the words left my mouth is something I can never even think in my unconscious mind I'm speaking in my conscious mind without any filter.

Is this me so dirty with no hold on my emotions in my professional life though me to deal with our unwavering emotions but right now all things are messed up and out of place even me but do i care no cause he is the reason I don't mind being a cheap "whore".

Right at this moment I need him not just for now but for always to be both my sunset and my sunrise and will submit myself to him with whole heart and body .

And the sudden realisation hit me that if not him then no one these 2 weeks made me realise that he is the rhythm of my heartbeat,a soul to my body ,and dominance to my submission this realisation made me more bold and looking directly at him I said......

Break me the way that no one can heal me if it's not you take me to your mercy,use me as your heart desires.....

I'm begging you to make me "Cum"on your fingers,mouth and dick .

Mould me to the person who always needs you to fill her ....and make me your "slut" just for you Daddy .....all this world left my mouth so smoothly and looking at his eyes that for once it made me shudder on my own thoughts and the way I want to be with him.

But am i ashamed of the things I said .......the answer is big no.

He is the man who can't only give me Paisa ,gadi and mehnga Ghar but can make me his home and be my home full of love and happiness

He is a fortunate stroke of serendipity with the euphoric touch in my deserted life .

And even if he is Miraj to my life I'm happily gonna make myself a fool just to be with him.

His pov -

It was like a blast of something colourful inside your heart when u finally meet the one you are destined to be with .
I'm feeling like flying after the erotic moment we had in our car that even reaching home I just think of her smooth skin even when everyone is around the only person ruling my mind is her that i forgot my surroundings and things going around me ,till the stunt was pulled by my siblings .

It was cute at first seeing my fluff all possessive for me but it triggered me when I heard "divorce".

I was so angry when I heard her talking about leaving me noooooo because she is the reason I'm breathing right now,i don't know how but she is ruling and running each cell of the body , she is the only priority of my life and just to keep her with me if I have to tie her with me or on our bed then I'm ready to do that also .

I never once had this kind of feeling inside me the one which rose after she entered my life. Whatever I think I do leads me to the path where she is the destination.

She created such havoc in my mind that i can't even have control over my action so when we entered inside our room both my sand and devil side told me one thing to show her where she belongs and whom and I did the same caged her , spanked her and warned her but the small part of me is afraid what if she is uncomfortable so leaving her in bed even tho my beast keep telling me to take her under me and fuck her mercylessly ripping that h string panties which is doing nothing in hiding her .

When I touched her smooth, fluffy and round butts it's like something passed through my body like a raw desire to see her writhing in pleasure under me .

But i know we r not in that stage where i can claim her not yet but soon really soon.

After giving myself a pep talk and warning her not to do something she regretted I turned around to the much needed cold shower before I lost myself in her , before I can move further her words halt me in my place.

The way such kinky and  expletive words left her mouth i felt blood rushing on my already hard junior making me turned to her with a jerk and wide eyes.

But the little human spread on our bed with such mess made my all sanity vanished letting the beast take control which want nothing but to make the beautiful mess into most admired mess with my marks all over her ,still their is this tiny voice which wants me to take it slow not before I here the world I told her on our wedding night .

So before i change my mind i again started turning but the little nymph is making it hard with her such sultry voice and word.

This is first time I'm seeing and women like this and this is first time i realise that she is the only women I will love seeing like this ,she alsa made me realise one more thing about me that i don't so vanilla but love something deeper something kinky but like that we will find it together slowly because the women front of me is also same like me.

Are u not gonna make me realise with my frustration then I will do it with my own...... listening her made me come out of my thought and look at her who is taking our her bra in such slow motion that it felt like eternity but not neither my mind and heart left any sanity both are saying same thing just rip that off and i did the same with long stride I reach and tore the piece which is covering the view i never thought I would die to see the place which made me want to do nothing but play with it like a stress ball but i ignored all irrational thing of my mind but seeing her permitting me to do anything my heart raise like it wants me to do more than such squeezing life of it and i did same .

I pushed her on bed further which made her lay flat on it with just her wet h string and bare up looking nothing but a wet dream just mine because anyone else who will even try looking her in such way will be transferred to hell my personal hell .

And thinking of others eye something which is mine made me mad and i did something which i thought always in my mind .

I climbed next to her taking one of the breasts in my one hand and other on my mouth .

Hehe for now this much only

It's really hard to write something like this my brain cells are dead now .

But do let me now what do you feel about this so I can write better next time

Bye bye gummies

Har har Mahadev 🙏

Star press kar dena 🤌

Vote/comment/share/follow 🥺