Ch-26🤍

So hello gummies hru all 💜

Question time

What you love about yourself?

Her pov-

After akshu left  and him making me feel belonging towards somewhere made me feel all the loneliness fade away in the same dark corner of my mind where all the heart wreck feeling of mine is stored,we keep staring at each other but, he broke the silence and said me to go get ready your father must be waiting.....I can see he wants to ask more or can feel my inner fight, the facade I'm keeping is not something which can deceive him,he can see through my soul but he didn't pushed me for it .

I went inside the bathroom to finish my morning routine, after reaching inside I can see a girl looking back at me in the mirror thinking about how life is unpredictable.

The night was long but the coming day is gonna be the longest.

I can see the girl who was nothing but a source of embarrassment to her parents...a girl whose life is all about.

Look at her how fit she is ,look at your cousins they are tall....why are you only short?, don't eat too much you will become fat ,how come you didn't get full marks it was so easy paper.....you are this ,you are not this and that ....

Isn't it heart wrenching how people think it's ok to compare to opposite people just to make them feel unworthy although their intentions were to make them see better to make you like them but at the end of the day ....

It's you and you love the way you are it doesn't matter what all wants from me matter is what I need from me  that's all matter ,and that all it should matter.

Giving myself a pep talk I started with my morning routine ....

But suddenly it struck i forgot my clothes now what ......i started panicking but making myself relax i peek out of the bathroom to see where he is but the room is empty.....where did he go.

A:Behn vo kahi bhi gaya ho tu bahar aa aur kapde pehn aise agar tumhe apne Pati ke saamne ang pradarshan karna h toh vo bhi kar sakti ho tum ......
(Bro wherever he goes you just come out and wear your clothes but even if you want to stay naked it's your choice...)

S:Tauba tauba author you are so shameless......
(Yuck author)

A:Ye bol aise rahi h jaise mai kal raat apne knee pr thi au.......(Look how she is talking like I was on my knee and....)

S;Bus samajh gai dafa ho jaao yaha se ....
(Enough i understand now just go away)

A:Excuse me......

D:Matlab author i have to change but u are always welcome to see me it's your story so.....

A:Chiiii I'm going

I came out carefully still looking here and there to find any trace of him in our room but i didn't see anyone making me breath in relief.

Husssss  thank God he is not in the room or how can I see him in this condition....

Author POV-

She took breath again ........ feeling relaxed that she didn't have to face any embarrassment.

Are you looking for someone "fluff".........

Hmmm my husband......she replied still being in daze

Ohhhh and why are you looking for him ...

Can't you see I'm just in my towel what might he think about me seeing like this...

That you look nothing but a sedusteress just in this small towel looking like someone who took my breath away showing your sexy legs and cleavage doing nothing good to my junior but wants to wrap your legs like tie on my waist and Fuck you in same condition.....

Her pov-

I was still being dazed and didn't understand what and whom I was speaking but listening to his husky whisper and such dirty words made me turn around with my shock eyes with heat crawling on my whole body making me feel all sweaty when I just came out from the shower.

Whe....when di...did you ca..me ..........i asked standing all nervous and feeling hot with the gaze he was looking at me that my sadistic side felt satisfied.

When you are looking for me standing in a not so small towel.....he said with so much intensity moving towards me making me move back .

You should have told me about you being in the room.........i told him still moving back.

Then you should have called me love...........he replied back still moving forward.

Wha....t are you doing........i asked him being all nervous then I felt something on my back looking back i found my self stuck to wall so I move bit forward making me collide with hard chest.

Looking in front of me i found him looking at me with the eyes which wanted to devour me ,and tasted me in the same condition I'm .

I can't handle his intense eyes on me it's making me go weak on my legs I can fill them wobbling making me scared of falling down but before I can he hold me from my waist and pulled me towards himself with not a inch of space between not for even air to pass.

This closeness is making me breathless... knowing that we did more than this still with him everything feel new and euphoric.

He can feel my heart beat going on marathon seeing my chest going up and down making my breast to more visible and this is making his eye dark with desire.

His dark aura made my nipples hard as rock clenching my thighs i remember last night thing his mouth on my nipples and this image made me stick down their.......I want something to get me relief or maybe someone.

_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,(⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,

I know the update is short but right now I'm busy to give you long updates and even though i write the way you want i didn't find any appreciation so what's the use .

I have already wrote my further chapters being busy but i will upload when I gain.

10 followers
50+ votes to all my ch
And your comments..

For the people who really appreciate my work you can just read my same story for free on stck .

Vote/comment/share/follow
Har har Mahadev 🙏