Ch-25🤍

Hello gummies hru all

Question time

What is your fav destination?

Now let's start.....

Author POV-

We can see the couple scoop on each other's arm sleeping so peacefully with no worries of the world ........

They don't care if it's their past morning routine because right now the warmth they are getting from each other is something they can't leave.

But continuous knock on their door made them disturb from the peaceful slumber they were in .

Bhai sa ,bhabhi maa ......... everyone is waiting for you downstairs.

Bhabhi maa your father has came ...

And this made her get up with jerk and look at clock which is showing 8:45 making her eyes widened about how can she sleep this much.

Bhai sa bhabhi maa........she can hear akshu shouting for them to get up or atleast respond.

So she try responsding but felt the wave of soreness and dryness all together in her throat making her aware of the events took place in night making the red hue cover her cheeks but become more red when she found her self totally naked snuggled to her husband bare chest with her breast pressed on his chest and her private part directly making friction with his dick making situation more worst for her.

Bhaiiiiiiiiiiii sa........and this loud voice made him to also stride and open his eyes with still grogginess inside it but it fade as soon it landed on her face that made him have the recap of the things happened in night making me smile but soon replaced by smrik seeing her wife all red and feeling her being bare from top to bottom.

His hand which is on her butts stable a min ago started roaming in circular motion making her feel hot and bother at same time .

But their romantic moment break by again loud banging on door and this time they replied to the poor soul who is waiting for their response for half and hour.

Akshu you go down we will join you in few minutes......

Listening her Bhai sa voice she said okk and remind again about the siya's father arrival making siya body go stilled for sec but she composed herself but it didn't go unnoticed by him but he didn't pry over it to not make her uncomfortable in morning.

We should get up ,we are late what might be all thinking about me that how lazy I'm and I missed my prayer too , how can I be so irresponsible...........seeing her being all panicked and blaming her self didn't sit well with him and to make her stop all this he bite her already sore nipples making her shout in pain.

Ahhhhhhh....ohhh.ouch ..... vendra it's paining why did you do that but saying this she suddenly started coughing badly making him panicked ....and bring the glass of water which is kept on side table and made her drink patting her back so she can relax.

Are you okk .........he asked being all worried

I'm okk it just my throat is dry and sore.........he replied with biy heavy voice making him feel guilty of being going hard on her seeing his face she understand that what he might be thinking to stop him do so she took his face in her palm and brought his face near her lips giving him forehead kiss the same way he does after getting up and before leaving her to her work place making her feel love and cherish..

Don't think too much it's me who asked for it you have no fault and it's my first time doing such thing it will probably taking time to adjust with all this so stop blaming and let's go to take bath everyone might.....

Don't talk all this nonsense again or i will bite you and no one will think anything okk just relax you are our family and they understand that sometimes long sleep is needed and every youngster gets up late so why can't you ,you are like them to all of our family they love you the same or say more then me so you don't have to worry okk and also they will understand that we need our privacy we are newly wedded hmmm he said kissing me on my forehead making me relaxed and feel wanted by his words after our confrontation we went for our daily routine bcs my father is waiting for me i don't know what to feel about it.

Downstair view half hour before;

We can see all members sitting and enjoying their morning tea with chit chat but all youngsters face is towards stairs like waiting for something or someone which made all elders Shake their head

And yeah you can see two unwanted face being all irritated and looking like bitch which actually they are so just ignore them like your author did for all this ch...

Bhai sa and bhabhi maa is not coming today but it's already past their get up time ........asked vansh being curious to all youngster who is also thinking the same

Hmmm exactly what do think might have happened to them or say something something happened to them ......said ansh making all youngster laugh like maniac but this got glares from all the elders making them shut .

Badi maa why they are not coming down........let them be vansh they might be tired from yesterday night thing and also they are human too they need sleep to so now shut up all .

This got nod from all youngster and again all got busy on their morning tea while youngsters discussing their own things but suddenly their is bell sound making all stop work.

One of the House help went to open the door and come inside with siya's father behind her with few people with him who have few things in their hand and kept on the table front of couch and move out.

Seeing him all get up and politely greeted him but vikram gave a manly hug to his friend and then invited him to sit and ask one of the House help to bring tea which Ashok refused at first but all not letting him go like this he agrees for it but still his eyes are searching for his daughter making vikram understand and told akshu to call her till then all started talking with him asking about others.

Okkk bye bye
Har har Mahadev 🙏
Vote/comment/share/follow