Ch-20🤍

So hello my gummies hru all 😌

I hope u all r doing fine.....

Now let's start

Her pov-

Ahhhhhhhhh.........vendra it's painful please be slow don't bite.

I requested him thinking he will take it slow but it's like my pleades went to deaf ear .... leaving me panting for more breath which is the only source for my living right now because the man who is playing with my breast like it's his precious possession left me all breathless and throbbing on my clit .

I need something to make my painful feeling down their vanish but I don't know how I can't reach because the man who is kneading my one breast while sucking other is lying half on me letting me have difficulty to even lift my self but I can't control I need to touch and remove that erratic feeling soon so I did what I can think that time.

Started rubbing my thighs together to make friction between my legs to get some relief but before it can even touch,a brutal slap got me jerk and spread my legs further and the one who brutally slapped me is none other than my husband who is looking at me like a person who is possessed or hungry for ages and his fav meal is me who is spread all messeliy on bed begging for mercy but same time want him to take me like beast in each corner of this room.

But he has another plan ,a plan to torcher me to not let me touch myself not get an ounce of relief that's why he  tied my hand with his tie which was hanging on his neck till now but not anymore it's now is keeping my hand together which few sec ago was tangling his hair , pulling it when ever he was biting my areola streching with his teeth directly looking at my eyes letting me know that he is the one to control I'm just a plaything with whom he will play like he wish and he is doing the same when he took my hand which is wrapped around his tie now tied with headboard of bed making me looking nothing but a spread up mess who wants him to touch me on my most forbidden place.

What are you doing..... please open it ....i requested him thinking maybe he will show me a bit of sympathy but right now the only thing his eyes show is darkness which is only clouded by intense desire.

No ....no fluff i warned you not to trigger the beast inside me because once it unleashed it will never come to control because it got the chance to show what actually he is so either you will let me do my work or I will leave you all tied up here with no clothes being spread like this all messed up looking like a fuck goddess whom I want to bend in our balcony and have my way to let World know that you my pretty putta is mine in ever aspect but you showing disobedience will only lead you to problem so decide what you want . He asked me with most dangerous smrik which is making my blood cold and hot together leaving me painfully aroused just by his words most kinkiest words which can't be ignore even if I try because someone where deep in my mind want him to do everything he said right now as wrong it sounds but i need it to be true.

Ahhhhhhhhh ohhh Fuck......the pain his spank on my pussy made me come out of my dirty fantasy and give him most innocent look.

Tsk tsk Mrs raghuvanshi i never knew your this innocent face have a dirty nymph behind who wants to do everything I'm telling right hmmmm......he asked me still keeping his hand on my clit but doing nothing and that is making me irritated.

He my husband is looking like a fucking greek god is doing nothing but making me someone whom he wants to see begging for mercy .

And i did the same proving my inner soul which kept denying me from the start but now agreed to me about me being  submission to nature and wanting to take everything my husband gives me.

His pov-

I can see hunger in her eyes because mine is not better but it's worth it than her ,she provoked my inner beast ego to have no mercy for little humans tied in the head post of our bed shaking because of the torcher I'm doing her breast and clit .

Her breast became my comfort now which i want every time and her clit which is covered by most revealing panties is something I want to destroy thoroughly but not without her permission if she denies for anything i will back of that instead all matter is her nothing else but what I see in front my eye's is far from resistance.

She is whrithing in front of me to let her cum but no i don't want not yet because this is the start of my dominance which is unleashed by her and will be tamed by her only but not before doing everything I mentioned and not mentioned.

I'm heart in this with high stamina but i had no idea to what extent but when I got the chance I'm gonna find out the level of dominance I have in me and also the submission nature of my wife should also need highlighted which I'm gonna do with all my might on my own way the way she will too enjoy like now.

Do you want me to touch you fluff on your bare pussy huhhh u want me to insert my finger inside it or my tounge tell me.....u better answer because if you ignore my this question than the consequences will be faced by your mouth which will choked my dick which is getting rock hard u know why.....

Kiunki inhe bhi pata hai sirf aap inki hakdaar h har lihayeze mai.....

(Because even they know that they are yours from every angle)

Damn it got my whole brain to write this for like really 3 days and still not perfect....but i tried my gummies

But now I'm tired bye bye

Har har Mahadev 🙏

Vote/comment/share/follow