Ch-29🤍

Hey my gummies your author is back ❤️

And question time...

What you love about this story so far?

Her pov-

I keep watching out of the car till every one becomes blurry and finally disappears...... releasing the sigh I sat straight feeling worn out don't know why.....or maybe I know but ..... before I feel more emotional i close my eyes to rest and keep my head on the window.

But before that I heard my father's soothing voice although we interacted less but whenever we did it always felt like comfort.

"I'm happy that i accepted the proposal that time "........he said me bringing a smile to my face.

"Thank you for choosing him for me "......i wanted to speak more but i  guess our less interaction and me seeing him less or spent less time with him made me keep my emotions to myself .

"I have never seen you this happy or say only once and that too when you cracked your exam".........he again spoke making me turn towards him just to see Little smile with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

Alas you can't mourn on split milk ..... thinking this I gave him a little but assuring smile and with this i started looking out .

The rest of our ride is silent no one initiates the conversation further....and finally i can see my house .

Now it doesn't feel home because

Ghar toh humaara waha h jaha vo rehte h ya phir yun kahu ki ghar toh vo h humaare.

(Home is where he stays or rather i should say he is my home)

Finally the car comes to stop and we move out ,seeing my family i don't feel much emotional does it makes me evil human i guess no .

Because family is one which loves and supports you no matter what and this 2 week made me realise what actual family means ......no I'm not saying they were never there but what's the use of you being with me when you don't support neither think me as worthy and keep comparing me .....
and coming here made my all insecurities to rush back with lightning speed making me want to run back to him .

I was so lost in myself that i almost forgot to move forward till i felt push making me turn my right to see my father encouraging me to go ahead.

I can see his eyes which were again clouded with sadness and  guess i know he too remembers the things that happened here with me ....and just him standing in the corner and never stood for me It used to hurt but i guess.

U realise things when damage is done and can't be reversed...

But guess life has to move on we can't just sit in one place and cry over the thing which is done.

Giving him a smile i started moving towards my mother who is standing at the entrance with my sister -in-law, i guess waiting for me.

I moved and touched her feet seeking blessing but she hugged me instead guess she too missed me .