Ch-31🤍

Hey gummies hru all 🤍

First question time

Most hurtful moment of your life?

Her pov-

I went and took my seat which is on the right side corner far from all bcs that's how it was and I want it to be like this .

"Siyu why are you sitting there, come and take this seat near me".....i heard my father speaking to me about something which i never want to remember.

That chair remind of how unwanted baggage i was for my family,darn the same chair made me felt lonely between my own family making me felt pathetic on myself for being such looser and unwanted but alas the small me can never voice it out the wrong doings going with me .

My innocent mind thought it was just the way around in every family but no it's not.

"What are you thinking come and take seat siya...your father is called like so many times"samajh na aawela kaun duniya mai Magan rahe le hai laiki.......and here goes my mood completely and right now the only world I want is him to make me feel it's ok I'm worthy more then anyone I want him right now right here.
(I don't understand in which World this girl gets lost)

"Idk when you gonna be like your sister.."and here it started again...the same rant

"Mira that's enough"........this might be the first time my father has interrupted my mom in my matter

"Why Ashok ji don't you think she became arrogant after going to her in-laws? This is not what I thought of my kid's..."I want to shout and let it out that you never thought of me as anything except for making me inferior between others .

"Look at bhavi she never ignored us and always did what we told her even if we gave everything to her or more than her but see what we got instead"....

An ungrateful,self centred and self obsessed person who is not even look beautiful than her sister "...and she keep on repeating the non existent things she done for me ,my father try to interfere but i guess he can never take stand for me the way he did for his other kids neither my brother said anything.

In this i don't know when the memories of other neglect, rejection and ignorance started clouding my mind making my surroundings go blurry making me realise I'm crying for him......no I'm carving just for him ,I just want him here with me.

"Are you even listening huh look at you gaining more weight and wearing such plain dress don't you think not just us you are making your in laws ashamed to...."

Author POV-

"No she is not making us ashamed she can never"......all head turned listening to the authoritative voice of Raghuvendra making the chill run down in their body.