A Phone.

...

I wave at him as he went to his car and drive away.

He wave back, but with a sad tone... for some reason, I don't know.

I eventually continue to work on cleaning the leftover rooms, but since Goob has left, no one her to help me with the other rooms.

I just.. stand there, menacingly, killing and wasting my time for go deep in thoughts.. why is it.. so dumb?

I then realize.. what if I can just called the.. "factory" Dandy told me at the start?.

Well eventually I dial the number.

At first there's no response and the call keep getting hang up, but after a few times... a raspy static voice come in.

*ring... ring...*

"Hello! Welcome to the Garden"VIEW" Factory, are you here to buying our restaurant factory starter pack? This pack inculded all things you need, decorations, robots, tools...

and your personal partner, a PHONE guy! Make all by fresh meat! Or I can say they're just... [[normal]] people get their chopped off and get replace with a phone!

There's alot types of phone guy you can pick, old but fancy black table phone... yellow pick up phone, etc!

Then after you choose one you needed, we will give you their information.. but make sure not let the phone guy know!

rules are behind the introductory paper after buying any of us products!"

...

Head.. get chopped off? Fresh.. living being?

Well, dont mind much, but.. replace someone with a.. phone?- Its that too much violence?..

And whats the point of not TELLING their own life information, is that.. too weird?.

Well.. What did im waiting for.. there's no choice anyways.

I purchase the starter pack.

"Thanks for buying our products! We will bring you it as fast we can!"

*the call then ends, let me standing here, having a confuse and thinking session.*

*I then snapped to reality.*

Realize that I already cleaned all the rooms, I look at my arm, still exhausted from the cleaning.

*sigh*

The only thing i need to do left is waiting for the package, anyways, hear that it arrive around next week Monday.

I maybe go back to my... old apartment to take a rest, ill come back next week.

I then open the main door of the restaurant, go out and then drive away.

When I'm driving, im keep thinking things.. a weird shadow of someone.

Someone that's familiar.

But instead, with a phone head.

Pfft, I guess Im thinking to much right now heh, maybe I need to take a rest... I guess I'm tired now.

I drive for around 45 minutes until i arrive at my apartment.

I get the keys inside my pocket and then open the room door, reveal the apartment.

Its.. been a while since I touch it, everything still... messy and all.

I can't even remember the latest time I actually clean it, aren't I?

I guess... I need to rest.

Why i keep repeating the word "rest" ?

I sigh.

I then went to the sofa, sat on it, staring at the black screen of the tv, before my eyes starting to shut down.

And taking a nap.

- Shrimpo, 6:30 AM