SURVEY1 (PT. 1)

(we officially hit 10 chapters woohoo)

...

I stand outside the old restaurant, and sighed.

"Should I really do this?"

I asked myself.

And then I let all it out, sighed again

And say this.

"I should do this, for my restaurant future business."

I open the torn down and broken door, and walked inside.

The smell inside of the abandoned was absolute "can't deal with it!"

I mean, the restaurant is already torn down and have a burnted smell of a brokem gas, what else should i expect from this, everything already gone after that fire, eh.

I looked around, and see the familiar thing again, in a deceased state.

The stage where the animatronics used to perform on, the playroom where the kids used to play and have fun in, and..

that room where i... do it with Goob

And turned into who I am now.

Oh, the days, such a nostalgic feeling.

And yet, I don't want to know it all.

I'll guess I will never can't answer my own questions after all, am I?

Oh, I forgot what I need to do.

GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!GET THE MACHINES!

AND A FRAGMENT OF HIM.

ONE MORE PIECES BEFORE MEET BACK THE OTHER

HIM.

- Shrimpo, 7:55 AM