Struggle To Accept.

(sorry for not posting for 2 day straight... kinda have some life problems going around, also enjoy reading it gays!!!)

(Also ty for 200 readers ^~^)

~~~~

...

I opened the door, then go outside.

"Wait.. this restaurant has a back alley?"

Ah yes, im too old and dumb to forgot this abandoned I rent has a alley behind it and theres a literal way to go down which I didn't saw at all at my previous visit!

(i think i should buy glasses for better visions....)

"Ugh, why is the floor have so much.. puddles and rain waters blocking the way??

My leg is fucking tired of dodging these things..."

Also I forgot that i have... some type of fear of being dirty.. something it start happening out of nowhere.

Sure glad I still have some of my harted personality left on me, I think im being TOO kind right now.

I always wonder why i get mad for no reason when i used to live in my Gardenview.

And then stop when i saw my twisted self.

"Am I the only shrimpo, or there's other else, who.. died over and over again, eventually revived again?..

With the same memories?."

I wish i can ask that to my parents.

And also why did i randomly keep thinking about my past self anyways? There's nothing special about it.

There's.. nothing special about it.

There's.. nothing special about my past self..

Anymore.

"*kneakkk!...*"

A annoying unforgotten sound then run toward to my ears as I open the gate door lead behind the restaurant.

"Oh damn.. I didnt know there a big ass space just for the water source machine."

"I mean, I havent at this place in my whole place, why should i know about this rusty machine appearance?."

I came closer to the machines, see the broken parts.

"Probably the reason why the water's dirty and stuff as he says, maybe i should fix this."

"Or if I even know how to fix... this complicated machine?.."

Oh yeah I fucking forgot im not an engineer, if I DOES TOUCH any parts on this thing it will became worse.

Well, I cant do anything else right?

Yeah, its time to called the engineer.

I pull up the phone inside my pocket, called the number of the engineer that nears the restaurant, maybe I should get some help from them?

The only thing is that I need to tell the engineer the address of this restaurant.

*I dial their number.*

Bla bla bleh bleh, I call and answer and asking the engineer some stuff and give them the address, I'm tired of trying to remember people words.

Eventually they came and fixing the machine, took around 5 hours.. I mean its been a while since that thing has been gets someone hands put on, so rusty parts and plants growing around.. blocking the progress of them fixing the machine.

And, once they finished it, I went back to the machine after they left.

And activate it.

*beep!*

- Shrimpo, 7:50 AM