At Home With A Robot

...

I look at the broken robot i just bring away from the abandoned restaurant earlier, curious of what i should do with it.

Why did I even asking this to myself? Of course i will bring it into the restaurant!

But it look too torn down, the local kids will be scared of it.

So maybe I need to phoned the engineer that i asked last week, and then maybe ask him to fix the robot?

And repair it back with full body parts like the eye and the missing leg and arm?

Well, should i bring it now to the restaurant, or.. not.

I still don't want to meet back my employee... I think he will not even look at my face for what i treat them.

Of course i regret what i did, but fucking damnit.. how should i say sorry to him?

Should i just simply say:

"Im so so so sorry for locked you inside the restaurant instead of bring you with me into my apartment and live with me, truly sorry!"

Or bring him something he like as a way of asking for forgiveness?

Oh shit im start to overthinking again..

I forgot he can't feel emotions.

Dead thing can't truly feel anythings.

Until its memory are coming back, make them remember the pain.

...

I have something important to do.

Maybe I just.. throw this robot inside my dad bedroom, he's isnt there anyways.

And I return to my glorious bedroom and start.

Start what, I wonder.

Oh yeah.

I should went back to bed to go into that area.

Its called...

"The flipside."

- Shrimpo, 8:05 AM