You Move, I Sent.

Its Sunday.

Currently moving into the torn down restaurant that the rainbow petals guy tell me, he say that he need someone to renovate it and reopening for an.. "lost friend continution business" he says...
Anyways what do i bring? Hm, some cleaning stuff, brooms and paper.. bla bla bla.

And yknow what the worst part is? This restaurant is well known for that 5 missing children incident and that head bite incident around 30-40 years ago? Idk. Thats why it get abandoned like this.. prolly to run away from problens and not refunds back from the victims... maybe? And if they does who will do evil things like this, their children literally died inside HERE, theres no way they can't do that.

Oh.. "dreams come true!" They says.. the dreams is probably from the murderer or something.

And im still here, alive, wonder what im doing in my life, after loosing...   him.

Well I mean, dating a new man is cool and all, but why all sudden that fish boy went missing out of nowhere, why he left me here rot to dead? Whats wrong with him? Whats MY problem with him? WHAT DID I DO WRONG WITH HIM TO LEAVE LIKE THAT?!

I miss him so much.

Anyways him here at this restaurant lets see if I ready! That flower guy say that i need to go to the maintenance room to watching the introduction video, and he also say something about... "Renting phone guys to help with my business?", weird.

He also give me the number to that factory, prolly i need it for later.

So that I open the entrance, everything inside it was indeed what i say.

Torn down, dusty, crumbs, literally plants grow inside here, animals lives inside vents and small holes...

What a convenience, now i need to work all on this alone, how this will take? 1-2 hours if I take focus for I just called that number to someone to help me with this chores?

But first before i cleaned all of this.. things.. I need to go into the maintenance room first.

*kneakkkk......*

I open the door, and saw bunch of leftover robots suits, endoskeleton parts all over the floor, and the special thing is.. there's literal blood stains inside here, why I feel like there's used to be a murder case going inside here, weird of me?

And yep as I say, the tape and the tv waiting for me, watch the introduction video, what im gonna do with it?

Of course insert the tape into the tv!

*A click sound come from the broken with small cracked tv, as I start to push the on button to turn on the tv, a huge static filled the screen infront of my face before went back to normal, show me the introduction video.*

-
-
-
-
-
-

1 - " Dandicus Entertainment Presents... Introductioning...

Our ceo, Dandy! He will be today to teach the new employees about their job on this place!

Here you go mister Dandy!"

DANDY : "WELCOME TO YOUR FAMOUS WELL KNOW RESTAURANT, YOU ASSIGNED TO WORK HERE RIGHT? SO I WILL TEACH YOU THINGS THAT WORK AROUND THERE!

AT THIS PLACE, THERES THINGS YOU NEED TO DO!

1: DO NOT INTERRUPTED THE GUEST AND CHILDREN DURING PARTIES, AND ONLY TAKE HANDS IN ON NEEDED SITUATION!

2: PLEASE ACT FRIENDLY TO GUESTS WHEN YOU INTERACT TO THEM, DO NOT USE ANY HARM ACTS TO ANYONE!

3: MAKE SURE TO CHECKS THE ANIMATRONIC AFTER EVERY PARTIES TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS GOING FINE AS IT IS! IF THERES ANYTHING WRONG PLEASE CONTACT THE ENGINEER FOR HELPS!

4: ALWAYS KEEP A SMILE WHILE WORKING, EMPLOYEE! WE DONT WANT TO SEE ANYONE HAVE A DISTRESS AND SAD FACE GOING AROUND OUR RESTAURANT!

5: ALWAYS TAKE THE RULES SERIOUSLY AND DO NOT DISOBEY IT! DONT FOLLOW THE RULES RESULT A FIRE LETTER!

THATS ALL, AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY WORK AT THIS PLACE FOR YOUR FIRST TIME, IF ANYTHINGS CONFUSES YOU PLEASE ASK EVERYONE AROUND FOR ANSWERS, GOODBYE AND GREETINGS, EMPLOYEES."

...

As the videos end, a map of the restaurant falls into my face, seems like free touring for me huh?

Seems like right now I need to be familiarity with everything around here, don't want any incidents going around!

again.

Anyways I'll go check the storage room to see anything important there, update y'all later.

- Shrimpo, 5:09 AM.