Chapter 2- Secrets and Futures

Hayleys POV

Once I got to Alison's I told her what happened at home, she understood why I was so angry, I really wanted to go out for a run I haven't been in months, but I should really go so I don't forget everything I've learned, my leg healed and everything else which was good. Things would be so much easier if I could just tell her the truth, but she was dating Jackson and is somewhat popular but, what if she accidently tells someone? Then I would be in so much trouble from my family and everything..

"I'm sure it's all going to work out Hayley, don't worry for now just relax. What do you want to do now? We can watch The Notebook, talk some more? Doesn't matter it's up to you" Alison said.

I loved the movie The Notebook so much it was sad, but really good. I kind of wanted to talk some more because it wasn't the same just texting,we were having a heart to heart talk and I missed those.

"Can we talk some more? I mean it's been so long since we've ever gotten to talk. How are things with you and Jackson? Did you guys go on a date yet?" I asked her

"Yes we did, last night he took me to the movies and we ended up making out and leaving for his place earlier then planned..." She said then giggled at the memory.

"What did you guys do at his place?" I asked.

I sorta of knew where this was going, but I'm just really hoping she said no.

"He wanted me to have sex with him, but I want to wait and he says that it's ok and he thinks it's sweet and he also thinks we're going to be together forever, so he can be my first time." Alison told me.

I was so glad that she decided to wait, I was scared she was going to be a mother, praise The Lord.

"Hayley don't worry! I'm not becoming a mother till I graduate high school and get a job and everything." Alison said.

How did she hear that? I guess I accidently said it outloud...oops I tend to do that sometimes.

"That's good then. We're friends right? I mean like we'd do anything for each other and we keep each others secrets correct?" I asked her.

I decided it was a good idea to tell her the werewolf secret.. I mean we've been best friends for a long time so I'm just hoping this new popularity won't make her a bitch like it did to Jullian I mean we're all friends now, but still..

"Yes of course! You can trust me! We've been friends for a long time, you can tell me anything and I won't tell a soul." She exclaimed.

"Really? I mean sorry to be mean, but I'm scared that this new popularity is going to make you mean like it did to Jullian and I'm scared you'll tell others my secret and I would be in huge trouble-" I was going to say more, but she interrupted me.

"Hayley did you Kim do it? You know have sex? If you did, I promise not to tell anyone!' Alison said.

Me and Kim have sex? We're kind of young for that.. And like all we've done is make out and everything but I mean we haven't gone that far.. Sure it would be sorta neat but I think I want to wait awhile..

"Kim and I have sex! Ha! No way not yet. I'm planning to wait awhile, but I just want to make sure I can trust you and everything before I tell you..." I said and trailed off.

"Oh ok thank god, because like you guys are sorta young just saying.. I mean we're in Grade 10 and everything even though half the people probably aren't virgins it's still a bit gross. So what's your secret? You can trust me Hayley, I promise I won't tell a soul we can do our little hand shake thing? We haven't done that in a long time." Alison said