Chapter 3- Nightmares

Kim’s POV

*Dreaming*

“That was an amazing concert! Great job Kim! You did an amazing cover of Hunter’s song Wanted.” Ethan said to me just as I was getting off of stage, I could hear the crowd saying “Encore” over and over. I really didn’t want to go out there, but I guess I had to. Guess I better get changed again.

“Thank you, well I better get out there they want a couple more songs so I’m going to go change.” I told Ethan and then kissed him.

I went to change into a new outfit, I changed into a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a t-shirt that had love on it and I went back to go onto stage.

“Here’s your microphone Kimberly” My manager John said and passed it to me.

“Thanks, I should be back in maybe 30 minutes.” I said and began to go on stage; I could hear the crowd screaming as they saw me coming back out. I was at the Madison Square Garden, it was really huge and basically every seat was filled with screaming fans.

“Are you guys ready to get crazy?!” I asked the crowd. The crowd erupted with screams and “Yes!” it was amazing.

The band started playing “I Want Crazy” I really loved it when I wrote this song and it was a big hit so far. A/N: I know that Kim didn’t write it, but I’m going to pretend she did, Hunter Hayes is the original writer of this song so props to him!

“I’m booking myself a one way flight; I got to see the colour in your eyes I’m telling myself I’m going to be alright without you baby it’s a waste of time. Yeah first date boy the season’s changed, they got washed away in a summer rain you can’t undo a fall like this cause love don’t know what distance is.” I sang, the crowd erupted in screams again and some of them began looking towards the stage entrance, I looked and saw that it was Ethan what the hell was he doing up here?

I walked over to Ethan and asked “What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be back stage” I said.

By now the band had now stopped playing and the whole arena was sort of confused. Ethan got down on one knee.

“Kimberly, I love you so much and I want to be crazy, I know that we’re crazy so let’s be crazy will you do the honours in marry me?” Ethan said and pulled out a ring.

The entire arena erupted in “Awe’s” and “Say Yes!” I couldn’t believe it he was actually proposing to me on stage in front of like 10,000 people!

“Yes, I’ll marry you” I said, Ethan got up and put the ring on my finger and kissed me, my guitar player Tim came over and have me roses.

The whole arena screamed I couldn’t believe I was getting married to Ethan! This is amazing! I ended up finishing the show with I Want Crazy and then going home, the crowd was amazing I couldn’t wait till this wedding, now I had a new fiancé to show off to the world.