Chapter 8: The Truth

Kim's POV

We all went to the hospital as soon as the paramedics came. Hayley had regained conscienceness, but the paramedics still said it was good to go to the hospital so that she could talk to the doctors and a counsler and everything like that. I was really worried about her, I mean I just couldn't believe she would do that.. I know that life gets stressful, but I just never knew that her life was that stressful that she wanted to selfharm herself.

"I shouldn't have yelled at Hayley like that" Hayley's mom kept saying while we were all in the waiting room, while the doctor was speaking with Hayley.

"Everything is going to be fine, don't worry." Hayley's dad said trying to comfort her mom. even though they were divorced, they still looked like a family.

A doctor whose name was Cassie came out of a room.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Cassie. You must be Hayley's family, she's told me quite a bit into why she's self harming herself and I honestly do not think it's good. She's asking for Kim, who she says who is girlfriend?" Doctor Cassie asked.

"Yes I'm her girlfriend, may I go see her?" I asked Doctor Cassie,

"Yes you may, I need to have a private meeting with her parents anyways, she's in room 213." She said.

"Ok thank you." I said to her.

"Kim, you may stay here with Hayley if it's alright with her parents. We're gonna head home and pack for Nashville since we are leaving in 2 days. If you need me, call us." My mom said and kissed me on the head and then left.

"I'll go see Hayley now while you guys chat." I said.

I left them alone to chit chat and went to find Hayley's room, once I found it I knocked on the door and heard a voice that sounded like "Come on"

I walked in and saw Hayley on the bed, her eyes were red from crying and she had bandages on her writs.

"How are you doing?" I asked her.

"Pretty good I guess.." She said and trailed off. I sat down on the bed with her.

"What did the doctor ask you? She told us that you told her some stuff did you tell her about how we are werewolfs? Also what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked her.

She was quite for a few moments, probably thinking about what to say.

"I told the doctor the whole truth everything that has happened to me, except the werewolf. There's something that I need to tell you that I've been keeping from you, and I just didn't know how to tell you, but I'm sorry for freaking you out a few hours ago I just needed to do something to get away from everything that has been going on." Hayley said.

"Ok, and I understand we all have a tough life, but I mean with us being werewolves and everything it's got to be hard and also with the whole divorce. I understand you completely and I will always be there for you." I said and smiled at her.

"No Kim, you do not understand. I know that you are trying too, but you honestly don't." Hayley said to me.

"What do I not understand? Can you please tell me I won't tell anyone." I told her. I wonder what was so important that she is just telling me now..

Hayley's POV

""What do I not understand? Can you please tell me I won't tell anyone." Kim said. I knew she was trying so hard to understand, but she really didn't. I hadn't told anybody about this, not even Alison.

*Flashback*

"Come here you bitch! I'm going to get you!" My fathers voice rang around the house, my mother wasn't home at the time she was away on a business trip.

I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs closer to my room, I had locked the door so he couldn't get me. He started banging on the door and eventually broke through. I was hiding in my closet praying to God that he wouldn't hurt me.

"Where the hell are you?!" My father screamed. I started crying again, I couldn't keep it in anymore. I could hear him coming towards the closet, he opened the doors so hard that they fell off of the hinges.

"There you are my little princess, we're going to play a little game." He said and picked me up and threw me on my bed.

"No! I am not playing a game with you, go away!" I yelled and started crying again, I hated when he got like this, so far all he has done was hit me, but then my mom would come home and I would have to go for a shower, but this time I knew was going to be alot worse..

He started roughly kissing me, not like Kim does when we are making out, but way worse he started feeling me up. I screamed, but that didn't do anything as he just grabbed a gag from his pocket and tied it around my mouth so the neighbors wouldn't hear me. My father started to hit me and then he un did his belt, he pulled down my pants and removed my underwear, he then raped me. It hurt so much I couldn't believe how much pain I was in, I kept on screaming but eventually got tired. He kept doing that for about 3 hours until he had enough, he left me in my room naked and went to go watch tv.

"I'll see you in the morning my princess and we can play again. Remember tell anyone and I will kill you, you are so much better than your mother at this I should just kidnap you then I would have you all to myself. Go wash up and put your bed sheets in the wash." He said and left.

I put some clothes and went to have a hot bath, my face was stained from the tears and my throat was raw from screaming I tried to speak, but I couldn't. My father has just sexually abused me, i am not a virgin anymore all thanks to that asshole. I saw some scissors on the bathroom and grabbed them and started cutting myself, the bath water started turning red. I couldn't believe it, as I sat in my hot bath I cried until I could cry no more, I knew this was the worst, but there was more to come.

*End of Flashback*

There was no way Kim understood how it felt to be raped especially by her father..

"Hayley.. You there?" Kim asked me.

"Yeah I am sorry was just I guess remembering." I said and started crying again.

"Hayley everything is going to be alright, just tell me I will not judge I love you and couldn't live without you." Kim said and then hugged me.

"Ok the truth is.. Is that my father has abused me and he's raped me he has been for the past couple of month. My mother found a condom in my room and thought I was cheating on you with a guy or something and then she saw the bruises on my face because I've been covering them up with foundation so nobody would see and then I couldn't keep it in anymore and I told her. She wanted to get a divorce then and there with my dad, and the baby that she's having isn't hers she had an affair while on a business trip." I told her and started crying. She didn't speak for a few moments.

"Oh my fucking god! That bastard!, it's going to be alright everything's alright, but why are you going to live with him if he does that to you?" Kim asked, I could see the anger building up in her like she wanted to punch someone.

"My dad threated that if I didn't live with him he would kill my mother and he almost did while I was in school, but luckily he didn't." I told her.

"Why haven't you told anyone? we have to go to the police right away!" Kim said and got up from the bed.

"No! And I didn't tell anyone because I couldn't remember? I just told the doctor and now my dad is going to be pissed off and he's probably going to go to prison now.." I said.

"Right, look everything is going to be fine. Can you still come to Nashville I mean are you still up to it?" Kim asked me.

"The doctor said that I should go to get away from my father and everything. she said she's going to prescribe me some antidepressant medication because to her I'm depressed, but after we get back I have to talk with a bunch of people." I told Kim.

"That's awesome!! I'm so happy now! we'll have a great time." Kim said and came over and kissed me.

I yawned and was feeling tired.

"Do you want me to leave?" Kim asked me.

"No, stay I could use a cuddle buddy right now." I said and moved over so she could fit into the bed.

Kim and I cuddled and just later there for what seemed like ages till I eventually fell asleep.