be gay, solve crime

Smg4 is surprised he didn't have to drag Smg3 out of his hiding hole for their training, but unfortunately this doesn't mean he is any more cooperative. Right now Smg1 and Smg2 are trying to show them this new power to create a protective bubble on a target, it seems simple but when they try it the thing won't last seconds.

"you both did it wrong again" Smg1 puts a hand on his face, he is a very patient teacher but there's only so much of seeing someone make the same mistake, he can take.

"Why would we want that power any way? Isn't it better to just kill your enemy?" Smg3 says.

"Sometimes killing isn't the answer" Smg2 explains "sometimes there's something worth protecting"

"I doubt it" Smg3 says removing his hand quickly from Smg4's, who notices the movement with interest.

"Is that why you're distracted? You don't want to be seen holding hands with me?" Smg4 asks genuinely but Smg3 looks at him as if he was just insulted.

"I'm not distracted you're distracted, i am in fact extremely concentrated, i do not do a single thing without paying the upmost attention" Smg3 says quickly

"Can you two not do th..." Smg2 tries to say but gets interrupted "Oooh really? So you're telling me that when you wanted to kill me you were very concentrated on me? Cuz that sounds really gay" Smg4 points at Smg3's face who looks ready to tear Smg4's arm off.

"Ughh how... DARE YOU.. I WILL" Smg3 angrily shouts but Smg1 gets in the way "THAT'S ENOUGH YOU TWO" 3 and 4 both stare at 1 "every time we think we're doing progress y'all just start fighting for nothing... I really don't understand" Smg1 looks down disappointed "he started it" Smg4 points at 3 who growls at him "you're both acting like children!" Smg2 says.

"Until you two start behaving your both grounded" Smg1 drags them to a class room "and don't you dare to leave until you've settled your stupid dispute"

The door closes and they stay quiet for a while, the silence is uncomfortable but no one dares to break it.

"It's your fault..." Smg3 mumbles

"How is that my fault?? You started it" Smg4 says

"It wouldn't have developed into an argument if you hadn't talked about that.." Smg3 blushes

"That?? The hand thing. You're telling me we are grounded because you were shy about HOLDING HANDS?!! We did that before you know."

"But it was different"

"Different how?"

"Just shut up you... Baka"

"That really doesn't help with the gay allegations"

"Wait where is Terrance?" Smg3 looks around worried.

"Wasn't he with you?"

"He clearly isn't anymore, where else could he be??" Smg3 desperately looks around, he even looks under the tables trying to find the meme "HE ISN'T ANYWHERE"

"calm down we'll find him" then they both can hear a loud crash sound coming from another room, followed quickly by gun sounds and an explosion. They look at each other and run to the door but it was still locked, so Smg3 picks up Smg4 like a Minecraft item and throws him at the door, the door breaks under the weight of 4's fat head.

They both run to the room besides them where the noises came from, it is some kind of office there's still dust floating about because of the explosion but no one is in sight, at least no one alive because among the debris there is a dead body. Once the dust settles down they both walk in trying to piece out what happened, Smg3 is certain Terrance couldn't have done this, at least not this quickly.