Freedom to stay

Smg4 gets startled by a loud noise, he didn't even get the chance to wake up completely after the sleep paralysis and is already jumping up from the bed. He looks at the direction the sound came from and sees the door is open, he walks out of the igloo to find Mario crash landed in some snow near by.

Smg4 was about to ask Mario something when he sees a portal open close by and Smg1 and Smg2 walk out of it, he is surprised by this. How do they already know he spoke with 3?

Mario sneaks up on Smg4 and speaks "Mario always knew you could do it" it startles Smg4 that wasn't paying attention to Mario.

"Well it took you long enough, let's get out of here" Smg1 says.

Smg4 follows them back through the portal and finds himself back at the castle, he quietly greets meggy and runs straight to his room, he needs to check if his computer is fine.

Smg4 runs to his computer and hugs it "I missed you so much" he doesn't turn it on yet he only looks over it to make sure everything is in order. Once everything is confirmed to be intact, he returns to the main room where Smg1 and Smg2 await for him.

Smg4 stops in front of them, he doesn't say anything just looks at them, he is angry they locked him in the igloo without even telling him about it beforehand. They seem to notice Smg4's anger.

"I know you're probably mad at us for leaving you there but you have to admit if we didn't you would never have successfully contacted him" Smg1 says.

"You should have at least told me" Smg4 answers.

"So you could bring your phone with you? It wouldn't have worked if we told you" Smg2 says.

"You can complain about it more in-depth after we separate Smg3 from you" Smg1 says "we felt it when you communicated with him you should try it again"

"it's probably gonna take a while, i need to be really concentrated to do it" Smg4 says.

"Good thing we have time then" Smg1 looks at Smg2 for confirmation "start it" he demands.

Smg4 brings his gamer chair in his room and sits in it, he gets as comfortable as he can and repeats what he did in the igloo. Just as he is beginning he is interrupted by a loud crash sound, Smg4 opens one of his eyes and sees Mario crash landed and a new hole in the ceiling, he closes his eye again and starts over, this time surprisingly uninterrupted.

Smg4 reaches out and finds 3 again, in his third attempt it has proven to be much easier maybe he's beginning to get the hang of things or maybe 3 isn't trying to hide anymore.

Once he opens his eyes again he finds that, he can actually see Smg3 this time very clearly, and it seems that Smg1 and Smg2 can see him too.

"That was quick" Smg2 comments "at this rate we'll be over before lunch time" this seems to interest Mario who immediately goes bother Luigi so he can cook him spaghetti.

"So what is this we need to do so i can be free?" Smg3 asks.

"Well it's kinda complicated, but basically there's a barrier in your mind stopping us from helping, but if you two could apply enough force on barrier from the inside we might be able to breach it" Smg1 explains.

"You might? So you're not even sure" Smg3 says.

"It's better than not trying at all" Smg4 says.

"What if forcing the barrier makes it worse? What if it kills me? It's 0's magic that sadistic bastard might have a failsafe in it to kill you and me if i try to escape" Smg3 says.

"We can assure you that no one will die today" Smg1 says.

"Make Mario spaghetti or Mario will kill you" Mario screams in the kitchen as he pulls out a gun at Luigi.