12

Atara.

I am still in cloud nine from wedding proposal to wedding preparation, four more months and i will now be part of the Marquez'  family. Never in my wildest thought of being part in a family and built my own family with someone i first love.

"Love, ready kana?" Simon's sweet voice brought me back to my senses. I navigate every part of his face and stopped at his eyes. Oh, this man, my love.

He smiled at me and went closer to my vanity mirror, "is there something that bothered you?"

I shooked my head and hugged him tightly.

"I am just so happy to be part of your family and to build a family with you" i am being sentimental and looked at his eyes, full of love and eanderment.

"Halika na, we might be late for the fitting na" i chuckled and we left going to the boutique

While Simon is driving on our way to the botique, it fills in my mind as to who will walked me down the aisle. I have no adoptive parents nor biological family.  This thought made my tears flow and ached my heart.

Imagine to be in your happiest moment but saddest at the same time, people would look at you walking alone. Just like how i was born in this world, abandoned, alone, and lonely.

"Are you okay?" My man reached my hand and kissed it. Napansin nya yata ang pagsenti ko.

"Si, masaya sana noh kung nandito sila mommy para ihatid ako sa altar." I smiled faintly. I wished they are still with me. Mom will be very very excited to fit me different styles and outift choices for the wedding.

Surprisingly he stopped the car and opened a certain folder, "read it" his only words as he handed it to my hands

Roots Navigation
Investigator: Coco Melon Tan

"Naisip ko na din yan, kaya i decided to find your biological parents. I also want to know who were the people who birthed the most beautiful girl" i was speechless for what he said, he really made an effort to answer all the life questions i have since.

When we arrived at the location, i was surprised to see Sheehan waiting for us.

"Si shee yan hon diba, nagdala ng jco?" I asked simon, i was wondering if what's another suprised prepared by him

He just smiled and went out to the car to open the door for me.

"Your smile is teasing nakakainis ka"

He just smirked at me and held my hand, softly.

"Hey, surprise!" Sheehan jumped in from somewhere

"Whoa really, she? Hmky i'll just pretend we were shocked"

The teen just rolled her eyes at Simon and clutched her hand against Atara

"Let's go na nga ate, So OA naman kasi ni kuya, so kakainis!" Tara just let out a laughter and side eyed Simon.

When the three of them went in the boutique Atara was surprised to see who it was. She didnt expect to see them today for the fitting.

"So this is my surprise"

. . . . . . . . . .

Vote and Comment.