Chapter One.

I woke up in infirmary not having a clue what happened. All I could remember was seeing Aidan in the greenhouse, then after that....nothing.
I lifted my head off the pillow and gasped at the pain.

"What the hell?", I whispered to myself.

I lifted up the blanket to reveal my stomach bandaged up.

My eyes lifted up to the door as I hear footsteps.

"Hi...Alex, did I wake you?", Birdie asked as she stood at the door.

"No...no you didn't I woke up a few minutes ago...what the hell am I doing here?"

Birdie gave me a sympathetic look and took a seat next to me.

"We found you in the greenhouse, well...Lolly found you. You had been stabbed in the stomach and you hit your head...we checked cctv and it was a guard, I don't remember-"

"Aidan. It was Aidan, he worked in the drug ring with me. Came to get revenge on me. I fucking knew it, I knew Kubra would send someone!", I began to cry and Birdie placed her hand softly on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Alex, I really am. This shouldn't have happened. But...you're going to be fine...okay?", she said with a calm voice and a reassuring look.

"Yeah....yeah I'll be fine. Wait, so...what about lolly?", I asked.

Without answering, Birdie stood up and pulled the curtain behind her.

"Holy shit..."

Lolly was led on the bed beside me, a cast on her leg.

"What the fuck! What happened to her?", I asked.

"She came in just after you had been attacked, tried to fight the guard that hit you...but as you can see, it didn't go down well", Birdie replied.

"Well will she be okay?"

"She should be fine, she's pretty wrecked at the minute, broken leg.....she's been asleep for a few days now...", Birdie sighed.

"Oh my god...I can't fucking believe this. And where the fuck is Piper?", I asked.

"Uh, she's been in the SHU for a few days, she was caught with a tattoo gun", Birdie explained.

"A tattoo gun? Holy shit. And where did she get that?", I asked.

"Said she got it off an inmate called Stella? I don't know...she's in max now so..."

"Oh...when will Piper be out?", I began to get quite concerned. Not that I should be, but its Piper. She has a hold on me. Always has.

"Soon, quite soon actually. She hasn't been put in for very long, mainly because it wasn't hers...anyway, you get some rest now Alex, I'll be back in the morning to check on you, okay?", Birdie said.

"Yeah...okay. Oh and...thanks for, y'know..."

"Vause, it's okay. I'll see you tomorrow".

With that, Birdie left the room. I looked over to Lolly. I felt really guilty. First I beat the shit out of her, then so does Aidan.

I let out a loud sigh as I rest my head back on the pillow and close my eyes.