Chapter Seven.

"Send her to Max", I heard Caputo say.

That's when I stopped. My eyes stayed fixated on the door. All I could hear was my heart thumping fast in my chest.

"Holy shit", Nicky said.

She clicked her fingers in front of me and tried to snap me out of this but I couldn't. I couldn't move. It was too hard to process.

The next thing I saw was the door open and Nicky and Morello took a step back.

Piper was being pushed out with cuffs on by the same CO who came to collect her.

That's when I snapped out of it.

"No! No you can't do this to her!", I said as I tried to grab her away from the CO.

The CO pushed me away from her and continued to drag her outside to the van.

"I did it too! I was part of it! I helped her sell the panties!", I yelled.

Caputo came rushing out of his office and the CO turned around so he and Piper were stood looking at me.

"Is this true?", Caputo asked.

"Yes", I replied, my eyes fixed to the floor as I didn't want to be caught crying.

"Send another officer, Vause is going to max with Chapman", Caputo said to the CO.

Not long after, another officer came around the corner and cuffed my hands behind my back.

Me and Piper were led outside to the van to be taken down to max.

I heard Nicky and Morello calling behind me, I turned and gave them a slight smile and continued to walk outside.

Me and Piper were forced into the van and we sat next to eachother. The CO didn't approve.

"No, Vause you sit across from Chapman", he said before her slammed the door shut.

"Seriously fucking hell", I mumbled as I moved to sit across from Piper.

"Well hey there College...Vause", Pensatucky said as she gave us a smug grin in the mirror.

"Just drive inmate", the CO said to her.

She giggled as she shook her head.

"I can't fucking believe this", I said looking at Piper, who was starting to cry.

"Hey hey, Pipes. I'm here, I won't let them hurt you", I said in attempt to lighten up the situation.

She didn't reply, she looked up and gave me a slight smile but continued to sob.

"We will be okay", I knew that was a complete lie.

"Will we?", she replied.

"I'm so sorry Piper, for everything. This is all my fucking fault", I said.

"How is this your fault? I was the one who came up with the stupid fucking panty business", she replied.

"I got you in this place. If I didn't name you, you'd be out there living your life, you'd be happy".

She shook her head and slightly giggled.

"Yeah this place is shit, Alex. But coming here made me realise that I wanted you. I love you, you make me happy", she replied.

I am seriously so lucky to have this woman in my life. I didn't give a fuck where I was, as long as I had Piper.

"I love you too Pipes".

"Inmates! Quiet! I'm not supposed to let you talk", the CO said.

"Yeah, shut up", Pensatucky said.

"You too inmate!", he said, which caused me to giggle at Pensatucky blushing from her comment.

Me and Piper sat in silence for the rest of the long, bumpy drive to Max.