Chp4

Madison's pov
I made the Cameron Dallas cry wow, I'm guessing the guys are sorry "huh fine Cam I forgive you and the guys" I said "YES" he said and hugged me to the point were my bones felt like their breaking "I swear if you guys screw this up" I began "we wont" he said "hey theirs a party at Aaron's place tomorrow do you maybe want to go with me?" He asked, I was shocked I thought about it for a minute, I mean it won't be bad but what if something Happens "sure why not" I said smiling "okay I'll pick you up at 5:00, wear something sexy"he said and winked at me "don't be cocky Dallas" I said and our moms were home and he had left, I helped clean up and went to my room and thought of everything that had happened, soon I drifted to sleep "the next morning I woke up and did the usual shower, eat, tv, and blah blah it was close to five so I decided to get ready I picked out some Black skinny jeans and A loose maroon Crop top I curled my hair and put all of it to one side, I did a smokey eye look and some Chapstick, I am not a fan of lipgloss but I do like Matte stuff, then last I got my black pumps and a black side bag for my phone and stuff. I finished and it was 4:30 so I decided to walk around my neighborhood I was almost to my house when I felt hands go over my mouth and eyes, as an instinct I try to scream and squirm, then I hear laughing, the person released me and it was Cam "CAM WHAT THE HELL" I screamed and he was just laughing "your face was priceless" he said laughing and I just glared "oh common I'm sorry" he said with a pouty face "whatever" I said getting into his car and he followed "you look hot" he said while his eyes were on the road "you don't look bad yourself" I said smirking He was wearing a black sweat shirt and dark denim jeans and his grey vans, we were driving to Aaron's when I felt his hand on my thigh I glanced at it and tensed up "relax babe" he said smirking and he started to rub my thighs, then we finally arrived, but there was no one there, "umm Cam no ones here" I said "don't worry me and the guys are always early" he said smirking we walked in and at the door he held my hand, and Aaron opened the door "Cam!, Mads I'm so glad you could come" he said doing the bro thing with Cam then he hugged me, I tensed up but then hugged him Back we entered and I see all the guys there, tbh I was scared and Aaron's house was flipping huge we sat on on of his couch I was gonna sit down but Cameron pulled me on his lap and I just sat there he put his arms around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck, I noticed some of the guys look at us "umm Cam do you guys gotta thing" Nash asked "no" Cam said plain out of nowhere "umm hey Cam I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick" I said "okay" he said and I got up "hey Aaron where's the bathroom" I asked him "down that hall on the right" he said and I went there I was opening the door when it flung open reviling Shawn "oh Hey Madison are you here for the party" he asked "Yea" I said and he just hugged me then squeezed my butt which made me scared "okay nice seeing you"he said smirking and left I just went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I felt like I was getting feelings for Cameron, actually in always had them,yup iv liked Cam since 4th Grade that means I knew all of them since way back, I got out of the Bathroom to see a lot of people here already, like 100, damn I look around and try to find Cameron, I couldn't find him anywhere I found him with Shawn,Aaron, Jack G, and Nash and it was obvious that Him Ans Shawn were drunk.