Chp 15

A/N: wow guys it's been so long since IV been on this app I even forgot I never finished this book but I'm back at it Thankyou for all the support❤️

Mads pov
I am beyond excited that Gina,Sierra, And Ari know that Cam and I are dating now it's great well today was our last day in LA, Ari returned to her your and Tomorrow were heading to Nashville for Magcon and I'm beyond excited...
Currently all of us were packing our bags to fly to Nashville and I went to Loxs room after packing and I found her and Sammy cuddled up "you guys are so cute" I said "aw Thankyou Mads, you and Cam are adorable" and that just made me so happy hearing that after chatting with them for a bit I headed back to my room to find Shawn and Cameron talking and they looked a bit shocked when I walked in "are you guys okay?" I asked "of course we were just talking about bro stuff" Cam said and he looked a bit tensed and upset, I looked over at Shawn and he looked tensed as well "Cameron Dallas tell me what's going on right now" I said getting worried " babe it's nothing" he said " Cameron a relationship is based on trust and if I can't trust you obviously somethings wrong and I know something's wrong" I said getting very upset " okay well my mom says we're gonna be moving and I have to skip the rest of Magcon" he said looking down "Cam why are you upset about this?" I asked " cause I have to leave the guys and especially you we just started and now I have to leave you and I really love you Madison Grande and I don't want us to end" he said tearing up " Cam no no no it's not gonna end I promise if you got me and I got you nothing will happen to our relationship I promise"I said hugging him " you promise?" " I promise Cam" I said " and where are you moving either way " I asked "Cali to Florida" he said sighing "dang long way good luck haha" I said " I'm gonna need it" he said "when are you leaving" I asked and he pointed to his suitcases that were all packed up and ready "now" he said and I hugged him tightly " we'll keep in touch everyday okay" I said and he nodded and kissed me " do you need me to take you to the airport?" I asked "no it's good my mom and sierra are down there" he said and I got upset " but you could walk me down" he said and I smiled we went down and it was quiet the whole time not an awkward quiet but a peaceful one once we reached the lobby all the guys,lox, and Bart were down there all the guys  and lox said their goodbyes and last was me again... "So this is it" I said letting out a sigh after " no it isn't remember"  he said winking and we shared a long passionate kiss "ready kiddo" Gina said and with that they were gone I just watched him walk out and tears brimmed my eyes and lox comforted me.