Chp13

Mads pov
Of course I agreed to help them film "hey I called Andrea to bring you some clothes so you can be comfy" Kian said "Duuuude thanks" I said and she soon arrived with leggings and a tank top "hey babe" Kian said kissing her "awwww" me and Ricky said "you should stay for the video" Ricky said "that would be awesome" she said after filming and is goofing around we finally uploaded the video
Cams pov
I don't even know what's happening all I remember was going to the party with Madison...MADISON I looked around and she wasn't there I was in my hotel room on my bed and my head hurt I walked over to Taylor's room I walked in to see Shawn Aaron Taylor And Lox they looked like they were gonna kill me "YOU LITTLE SON OF A BI-" Lox yelled jumping towards me but Taylor and Aaron got her back "What?" I said confused "you don't remember anything don't you" Shawn said "no what happened Where's Madison" I asked "dude you made out with some chick at another party in front of Madison" Taylor said his words hurt me I couldn't believe I did that "WHERE IS SHE NOW" I Yelled "we don't know she ran off after"Shawn said "fuck" I whispered to myself I screwed this up I ran out and drove to this park that saw on the side and sat under a tree and basically cried I know Cameron Dallas crying blah blah then I girl walked up to me "Cameron?!?" She said softly I recognized that voice so well "Madison"I said jumping up "I'm so sorry" I said "but why'd you do that" she asked "look I just lost control with the drinks I would never do that" I said "I forgive you but please don't do anything like that anymore" she said hugging me and I picked her up "uhh Madison can I ask you something" I said "yea what is it" she said "well I was just wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend"