Chp11

Madison's pov
I was currently in this smelly room and on my phone I saw that Nash uploaded a video with Cam I was laughing through the whole video until Cam got hurt.....all I was thinking about was is he okay and I was about to call Nash and Ask if Cam was okay but then Cam showed up at my door on Crutches "Oh my Goodness Cam" I said "I'm good but you can leave now haha" he said and I signed out and left
That whole week was the same except we were in New York Magcon has been the same all of us were currently walking around the woods but the we had to leave cause it got dark I decided to go with Lox to the Mall while the guys drove back to the hotel "I need new Cat ears or just ears....I need new ears" Lox said she was driving "I just need some new shirts haha" I said I loved Lox I ended up buying 5 Shirts while Mahogany got 10 new ears 8 shirts five pairs of jeans makeup and two pair of Vans I know she's crazy "you freak I thought you were getting ears" I said laughing " BUT THEY HAD A SALE" she said "it was 10% off" I said and we started to walk to our car when we reached it two people came out of nowhere and started to beat me up and kept punching me.it hurt like hell. "OH HELL NO YOU DONT" Lox yelled and hit them with her bag and thy soon fled "oh my gosh are you okay you have a black eye" she said picking me into the car and driving quickly back to the hotel soon we burst through my room and she told me to go put on spandex and a sports bra I did as she said and and she started to clean me up I had bruises everywhere on my body and one black eye then Shawn and Cam walked in laughing then they went serious " MADISON WHAT HAPPENED!?" Shawn yelled and they ran to me "two people came out of nowhere and started to beat her up" Lox said " oh my goodness" cam said and they all started to clean me up "guys it's okay Thankyou thou" I said stopping them "if you need anything I'm hear and so are the guys" Lox said gong to to her room I put on a big shirt and crawled into bed next to Cam " night Shawn, Night Cam" I said "night"the both said and I soon drifted off I woke up with no one next to me I looked over to Shawn sleeping like a baby..cutie ha I got up wondering were Cam was I got up and was pulled into the bathroom and I saw cam "here take this" he said handing me a water gun lets spray Shawn for waking us up yesterday and I smirked Cam stood on one side of his bed while I stood on the other side he mouthed "1..2...3" and we both sprayed Shawn like crazy he looked like he just got out of the shower and he shot up looking retarded "whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Shawn whined "that's what you get for ruining mine and Mads moment yesterday "Cam said laughing his ass off " well I don't have to shower then" Shawn said "eww don't go near me today" I said looking at him " what's wrong with not showering" Cam said "Damn boys are gross" I said putting my gun down and going to shower I was currently brushing my hair out when they both jumped in and sprayed me "AHHHHHH" I screamed and crossed my arm pissed off while Shawn and Cam laughed Cam looked over and I looked at him pissed "I'm so sorry please forgive me" he said "no" I said getting a towel "will this make you forgive me" cam said and picked me up and kissed me "fine" I said rolling my eyes while blushing "hug" Shawn said holding his arm out "no you have to shower first" I said and he pouted after we all got ready we could finally leave I was wearing some light jean shorts and a loose red tribally tank top and some white sandals I had my hair curled loosely and makeup we headed down then Shawn stopped me while Cam went to Nash "hug" he said and I hugged him "I know you like Cam you always blush around him" he said in my ears while we hugged "what umm don't tell him he might not like me" I said I felt like a fourth grader " naw girl he likes you to I can see it I know Cam to well and one more thing sorry about the past" he said looking down "Shawn it's fine you've obviously changed I forgive you lets forget about it" I said hugging him and we joined everyone else.