Perfect Yet Chaotic

3rd person pov:

As the day goes on, into nighttime, it seems pretty peaceful...until it's not. Two dark figures are running across the street into an apartment complex, to find something, they didn't expect.

They go up to the desk, and ask this younger women something.

"Where is Morgan Dudley's apartment." A feminine voice says.

"They would've told you where their apartment is." The younger woman spoke

"Well she didn't can you just tell me which room she's in?!"

"Ma'am get the hell outta my establishment."

"Well" she glances at the name tag "excuse me BECKY but we NEED to get to OUR daughter asap"

"And YOU miss BITCH need to get out of MY apartment building, before I have YOU escorted out."

The two leave as Becky goes back on her phone and minds her business.

Meanwhile at the Baker's house:

"Ugh I can't believe that bratty bitch, didn't ask for permission." Greg said (Malias father in this au)

"Yea and that's bitch is your daughter." Bertha responded (Malias mom irl is the sweetest so her real name is obviously not gonna be used in this au)

"And somehow my sister," Ivory joined in. Scaring the couple.

"What the hell Ivory, you see we're in a deep conversation." Greg yelled.

"Dad why are you so mad all the time?"

"Because of you annoying women in my life that keep conflicting my EVERY MOVE."

"Oh. Well here's a thought...just LEAVE!"

Silence

"No one wants you here. You just mess everything up. You scared my sister so much that she doesn't even trust you. She's suicidal you know" She's sobbing at this point. "And mom, don't act all innocent. When you're the one that joins in on hitting us when you're mad. And not dad?"

Silence

"No response? Wow. You guys really are something else." She then runs off out of the house the yelled. "I HATE YOU."

Kylie's pov:

It's nice to have some alone time with Malia, especially after this. I was starting to fall asleep until...

"Hey Ky?"

"Yes Lia?"

"I know this might seem weird. But after school, would you possibly m-maybe wanna go get something to eat? L-Like a d-da-date?" Her voice was really shaky, and I just chuckled.

"Yes of course Lia. I'm actually really happy you asked."

She soon then gave me a kiss on the cheek and rested her head on my shoulder. She soon started to fall asleep and so did I.

This day was perfect yet chaotic.

_____________________________________________

Oop. Trauma

*sips tea ☕️ 👀*

Pretty short one but I had to get this out

438 words