I think I'm in love

Malias pov:

I hear the bell ring, and it's off to 6th period.
I had math with Mrs. Jones, from what I've heard from my friends, she's a really nice teacher. So I hope that it's true!

I see Kylie walking to the class next to me, and she looks at me and smiles. Her smile is so adorable OMG!!!! I just wanna grab her and kiss right here right now.

"Hi" I say shyly.

"Hi" she also responds shyly.

As I was about to say something, the bell rung, and I had to go to class. If I'm being honest, the only thing I'm excited about is cheerleading tryouts. My whole life I always wanted to be a cheerleader for any sport, and ever since 6th grade, I made that dream come true.

My little sister ivory and I, when we were younger we would create our own cheers just for fun. But now, all she wants to do is go to Sephora or some other makeup shop with her friends, or talk about her 'man' and how badly she wants to 'taste it's if you know want I mean. It's disgusting. But, there's nothing I can do you know? I just gotta live with it.

*After classes*

Morgan pov:

I go look for Malia, and I find her in the gym on the bleachers with her phone, violently typing on it. I assumed she got into a fight with her sister again, but she had her curls covering her face so I couldn't tell.

I go run up to her, trying to see what happened.

"Lia!" She looks up to face me "Lia are you ok?!"

She immediately stood up to hug me.

"What happened?" I say to her softly.

"It's just...Ivory"

"Don't worry about her. She's just...changing."

"Well obviously she's changing, but it's not only that." She takes a breath "my parents have been fighting a lot lately and just this morning..they..they" she was just sobbing at this point.

"Is that how you got that?" I point to the scar on her arm.

"Yeah" she sad her voice barely above a whisper. "And I don't even know why they're still togethe-" she stopped when she saw a girl with black hair and pink streaks walked in.

Malia's pov:

Oh. My. GOD. KYLIE CANTRALL JUST WALKED IN EEEEEE!! I just stopped everything I was doing, watching the goddess in front of me. God she looks so hot right now.

I noticed she walked in next to Ruby and Morgan and her locked eyes, love eyes very evident. I swear the way they looked at each other, made it look like they were together. I know something's gonna happen after school between them, but only time will tell.

Kylie is walking towards the basketball coach while Ruby was walking towards us.

"Hi" Morgan said while Ruby sat down on the bleachers.

"Hi" Ruby responded and gave Morgan a little note.

I can only imagine what that note said, but that's not what my focus is on. The way Kylie was just dribbling the ball, looking at me Everytime she made it in. God, I think I'm in love.

____________________________________________

If you want i could do a chapter just on Morgan and Ruby. Anyway if you're wondering what the note said

Meet me after school ;)

588 words