Chapter 55

--------NOTE-------

 Hello, dearest readers!!!!!

I'm back after a very long break and thank you all for all the patience, support and consideration you've bestowed upon me. 

Having to move to a completely different place for the first time in life had felt anxious and scary, but thankfully, I'm beginning to settle in slowly.

All through these days that I haven't updated, I've felt guilty for keeping you all waiting, anxious that I'd lose my loyal readers and pressured to write at the smallest relaxation time I could find, but amidst all of it, I have been immensely grateful for all those who have stuck on with me. It was an invaluable support.

I'll soon post an update schedule, but as of now, I can only guarantee one update per week and any surprise updates when possible.

Thank you very much!

------NOTE ENDS-----

THIRD PERSON POV

"Do you know Vince is considering marrying Milena Greco?", Theo stated, his countenance casual and unbothered.

"WHAT!", a loud unison of exclamation reverberated in the room from his siblings as all of them looked at him with eyes wide in bewilderment and brows creased into a shocked frown.

"Who's Milena Gr-", Ace started, but Arianna intervened.

"The same Milena we met in the mall an hour ago?", she questioned in extreme shock.

"The very same.", Theo nodded curtly.

"There's no way!", Angelina exclaimed, stunned.

"You met this Milena woman?", Luce turned to his sisters, frowning.

Angelina and Arianna nodded frantically, themselves as flabbergasted as the rest of the others.

"It can't be true, Theo. You must be mistaken.", Ace commented, unable to accept what he had just heard.

Theo raised a brow at him in question.

"And why can it not be true?", he questioned leisurely.

"Because Ren -", Ace paused, remembering how Ren asked him not to say anything about her relationship with Vince to anyone before she herself does.

"Because Vince loves Ren.", Luce confessed immediately, unable to hold it in any longer.

Everyone looked at him, surprised. For reasons they couldn't understand themselves, all the others subconsciously felt relieved at Luce's words.

"Love?", Theo chuckled sarcastically, shaking his head, grabbing everyone's attention back to himself.

"It's evident that Ren likes Vince and she might have told any of you about it, but have you seen Vince act or speak in a way that has ever suggested he likes her back? Did he say it himself?", Theo questioned, raising his brow.

"They went on a date!", Ace stood up, agitated and angry.

"You do know that going on a date is far different from marriage, right? Do people marry everyone they go on a date with?", Theo countered, looking at him.

"But, Ren ... Ren loves Vince..", Luce trailed off, his tone going low and distressed as he spoke.

"That doesn't imply it's a compulsion that Vince needs to like her back too.", Theo replied nonchalantly.