15

friendly reminder that when either of them are speaking chinese, it is italicized (hao's is in bold like usual, too).

( now playing ... love virus - epex )

hao woke up earlier than his usual time, only having two hours of sleep to power through the day. he huffed as he carefully got out of hanbin's embrace, pouting over having to leave the other's warmth. nonetheless, he got up and grabbed clean clothes and set them next to the bed for hanbin. he then grabbed his own clean clothes, slowly shuffling to the nearest bathroom.

the chinese male turned his playlist on, keeping the volume low enough to not wake his precious hanbin. he changed into the clothes he had randomly pulled from his closet, staring at his face in the mirror, frowning and glancing down towards his hips while placing his hands on either side- frown only growing. he removed his hands, shook his head, then started doing his hair. he had decided to try something new, as he had plenty of time, and it would provide a nice distraction.

he sectioned his hair out with the end of his comb, figuring out where he wanted the changes to go. after he decided on the final strips of his hair that he'd sacrifice, he began the 30 minute process.

while waiting, he scrolled through his instagram, liking a couple posts his old friends made. he missed going out and doing things with friends, but he also didn't mind staying in or hanging out with exclusively one person- though that may be his introvert talking.

-

after 30 minutes of waiting, he read what to do next, following the steps word for word - not wanting to mess it up. when finished with the last steps, he towel dried his poor hair and decided to not style it. last but not least, he applied eye shadow in the neutral hues of his palette. he took one last look in the mirror, smiling at his new hair, deciding it was a good idea.

(thank you oreo hyunwoo for popping on my pinterest page again~)