19 | 🔥

( this chapter is not recommended to be read at work or school. the furthest they go, though, is oral. if this topic makes you uncomfortable, please skip. )

-

as soon as hanbin had arrived, his brother's fiance yelling rude insults (affectionately) to the youngest, hao waited by the door. one of which being, "behave, twink-erella!" hao watched as the fiance drove off before opening the door, pulling hanbin in, closing the door, and pushing the shorter against the wall. he hovered over the now blushing hanbin, hand supporting his leaning.

"hanbin-ah."

"gēge.."

"you know what that word does to me.." it was hao's turn to blush, looking away slightly, only seeing hanbin's smirk through his peripheral vision. hao gasped as hanbin switched their spots, hao's back now against the wall. his breath hitched as hanbin's gaze followed his own finger, tracing and traveling hao's clothed torso.

"correct.." hanbin's smirk grew, leaning in, mere inches from hao's lips. he moved his mouth by hao's ear, whispering as his lips grazed the pink ears, "may i kiss you?" hanbin's voice was low and firm, driving hao crazy.

the taller felt his body heat up everywhere, extremely turned on my the other. he nodded shyly.

"use your words, pretty thing"

"yes," hao replied, quiet, shy, a furious heat rushing through his entirety - completely forgetting to respond in korean. the verbal consent was all hanbin had needed before closing the gap and kissing the elder, his right hand gripping a fistful of hao's hair - their kiss deepening passionately - and his left hand a firm grip on hao's perfect waist.

hao gasped softly, breath hitching as he felt a tug on his hair, feeling hanbin's tongue entering his mouth. he attempted to fight the other for dominance, ultimately failing, but enjoying hanbin's warmth - their bodies as close as they could get, save for the clothes protecting their skin. after a few moments of back and forth intense kissing, hao pulled away to breathe. "let's," he gasped for air, ultimately deciding to point towards his room rather than continuing with words. hanbin nodded, his aura darkened to something hao had only a glimpse of once before, and grabbed hao's hand, leading hao to his own room.

hanbin pulled hao's arm, tossing him on his own bed, then closing the door. he climbed on the bed, hovering over hao. hao cupped hanbin's cheeks with his hands, pulling his face closer, continuing the passionate kiss from earlier. hanbin quickly reciprocated, one hand traveling hao's torso again, the other grabbed the elder's wrists and pinned them to the mattress above his head. hao gasped in the kiss, hanbin's tongue exploring hao's mouth again. hao let out a soft, pleased hiss as hanbin tested the waters, biting his bottom lip.

in the dimly lit room, the air was thick with anticipation, a palpable tension that crackled like static electricity. hao, with his soft, delicate features and expressive eyes, felt a rush of warmth spread across his cheeks. he had been waiting for this moment, heart racing, as he laid under hanbin, hands above his head, whose confident presence radiated an intoxicating allure.

hanbin, with his strong jawline and smoldering gaze, inched closer, the space between them shrinking to nothing. hao's breath hitched in his throat, his pulse quickening in response to the heat emanating from hanbin's body. the world outside faded, leaving only the intoxicating scent of vanilla beans and nature that clung to hanbin like a second skin.