You Catch Him Changing

Thought of doing a funnier chapter so here it is.. Not gonna lie, they ended up lamer than what I wanted.. Either way I hope you enjoy! xx

----------------

Tony:

You wandered through the Stark Tower until you heard loud rock music. From that you knew Tony was home.

'Babe, I've got-' You said opening the door to your bedroom only to see the washroom door wide open and Tony standing with a razor in one hand and only wearing boxers.

'I'm so sorry-' You muttered closing the door.

Tony let out a laugh and finished manscaping his beard before walking over to the Lounge.

'What were you saying?' He asked.

You looked over and saw that he was still only in his Iron Man boxers, what a doof. You blushed slightly when he caught you staring and raked your brain for what it was you needed to tell him.

'I've got a meeting with Fury at eight tonight.' You muttered.

'That's pretty late but I think I can work my plans around it.' He said with a wink before kissing you roughly and waltzing away.

'Plans?' You repeated confused until you realized what he meant.

Steve:

You waited patiently on the helicarrier but he was taking too long. You'd been waiting to use the washroom for a good ten minutes and Steve still wasn't done.

'Rogers-' You pleaded as you knocked on the door.

You heard him mumbled a reply until it was too hard to wait. You crashed the door wide open and saw him staring at you with wide eyes as he covered his parts with a towel.

'I really need to go.' You muttered with red cheeks.

He nodded and wrapped the towel tightly around his waist before walking awkwardly past you.

'Was that your scream Cap? It was pretty highpitched!' You heard Tony callout as you did your business.

Clint:

You were boiling water for your pasta dinner when you needed to go to the washroom, urgently.

'Clint! Can you watch the pasta while I run to the potty?' You asked.

You heard him grumble a reply from the bedroom before you ran towards the powder room. You finished your business and walked back to the kitchen only to stop in your tracks.

'What are you wearing?' You asked your boyfriend.

He turned around and you held in your laughter. He was wearing black boxers with an arrow design matched with a "Kiss the Chef" apron.

'What?' He asked smirking.

'You called when I was changing.' He continued.

You walked over and hugged him from behind.

'I think you could get a show on Food Network with that outfit.' You said gaining a laugh from him.

Bruce:

Bruce was extremely shy when it came to changing in front of people so when you started dating him, you didn't find it weird that he'd leave for the washroom every morning to get ready. One morning however, you needed to use the facility before he did.

'Hon, I'm just gonna change out here, okay.' He said through the door.

You mumbled a reply before groggily finishing your business and washing your hands and face. You brushed your teeth and fixed your hair before walking out of the washroom.

'Oh-' You said when you saw Bruce only wearing boxers and a dress shirt.

He blushed a bright red and you merely smirked and grabbed your clothes before walking to the washroom once again.

'Don't be shy Babe, you look great.' You said before shutting the door.

Bucky: (super lame.. sorry Bucky fans)

Being an Agent meant you'd seen it all. So, when you walked into your apartment and saw Bucky polishing his metal arm, it wasn't strange. He looked up and instantly covered his chest.

'Buck, I've seen you shirtless before.' You said smirking.

He blushed before walking over to you and smiling.

'Does it glisten?' He asked showing his arm.

'Of course it does.' You said before hugging him tightly.