Making Up

I have to admit this is one of my favourite chapters so far! I got a little carried away with Clint's and Bucky's so yeah lol..

------------------------------

Tony:

You told Nat all about what Tony said and she sighed.

'He's been stressed lately so I doubt he meant it.' She said calmly.

'I don't doubt he shouldn't have said it but it doesn't seem like him to yell at you, he really loves you.' She added hastily.

You sighed and glanced at your phone; no missed calls from him, not even a text.

'He obviously doesn't care-' You said sadly.

Nat let you stay for as long as you wanted but you decided to go home after a couple of hours.

'I'll be back if he's still snippy.' You said before leaving.

Arriving back at the tower you were greeted by Jarvis, Tony's AI.

'Mr Stark would like to meet with you on the balcony.' He said in his lovely accent.

You furrowed your brow, it was night, what could he possible want on the balcony? Marching through the tower, you walked towards your final destination.

'What do you wan-' You began before gasping at the sight.

Tony had set up mountains of fluffy blankets and pillows.

'I'm so sorry I've been moody and distant.' He said getting up and taking your hands.

He walked you over to the blankets and sat you down.

'Tony, I'm sorry I over reacted.' You began before he waved it off and sat next to you.

'It's all my fault.' He said pulled a blanket over you both.

You sighed contently and looked at him, slight confusion etched on your face.

'I thought we could star gaze together.' He said softly.

Your stomach fluttered at his attention to your interests.

'This is amazing, Tony.' You said laying back with him next to you.

'I know you are.' He replied before kissing your temple softly.

Steve:

Your friend looked at you sympathetically when you explained why Steve wasn't with you. It was just a party with the usual drinks, dancing and chatter, why couldn't he come? You walked around the party and mingled until the DJ stopped the song.

'We're gonna slow it down since we've got a request.'

You turned towards the front and saw Steve standing there, black suit with a simply white dress shirt and black skinny tie, your favourite look. He walked over to you right as the song started and frowned.

'I'm so sorry-' He said softly.

'Well, you're here now, that's all that matters.' You replied.

He smiled softly as you beamed at his song choice; Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran, you're favourite.

'May I have this dance?' He asked reaching his hand towards you.

You took it gratefully as you swayed with him on the spot.

'I really love you.' He mumbled.

'I love you too.' You replied as your head rested against his chest.