Into The House

Her finger is still pointing at our stupidly expensive Mediterranean-style home. She thought buying one of the most expensive houses in this small town would be a great gift for me. It's a beautiful two-story. It has tan-looking stucco and then the rest is brick. I feel like I live in a millionaire's mansion, and... we do. The driveway wraps around a fountain in the front yard. And even though she had to have the supersized garage with the house, she always parks under the carport.

Natalia didn't even know the land she bought formed a peninsula. We get to watch the sunsets from the back gazebo over a lake with mallards always coming in and out. She also bought a small lake.

I didn't realize how much money she had. Regardless of how much money she has, I will never give up my job. I love her for her and not for her money...although it is an absolute bonus.

Opening the oversized front doors, I step onto our marble flooring. The house isn't enormous, but it's not something I would ever expect to live in.

A smile comes to my face as I stare at the deep oak beams, domed ceiling, beautiful white and tan walls, and more spacious available rooms than we know what to do with. We only spent a few nights in this house before we went to Europe. I still don't know where the third bathroom is.

Hearing the click of the door drives this wild excitement inside of me. My overly warm body wants her to please me in mind-blowing ways. Another part of me just wants to sleep after such a long trip.

"What are you waiting for?" She asks while the seductive smile on her face burns into me.

"Sit! Now!" She demands, slowly sliding her jeans down and kicking off her shoes.

"Babe!" I plead. "We can make it to the spare bedroom. I am not having-"

I am interrupted by her wildly pushing me to the couch causing the back of my knees to bend in and I fall back onto the soft plush seat.

"Seriously?" I playfully say while trying to hide the smile wanting to form on my face.

Her tongue slides across her lips as her heavy-looking eyes stare deep into me. She slides her hand up my skirt, carefully reaching for my panties and sliding them down. She whips them on the floor.

"Yes!" She says in a demanding tone. "Seriously! I want to fuck you right here, right now! Lay back!"

She raises my leg and slowly slides her tongue up, one careful lick at a time. My hands push against her head, trying to stop her from going up any further. My already burning seductive side is more than pleased and I just want her to fuck me at this point.

"Babe!" I softly and quietly plead. "Don't...."

That burning seductive feeling rages deeper inside of me the closer her tongue slides to my clit causing me to cave in. "Don't... stop!"

A slightly seductive laugh comes from her. She is on a mission and isn't taking no for an answer. She forces me to lay my head against the couch as her thumbs press hard into my thighs. My pussy is dripping, and she hasn't even reached that part of me yet. Her tongue continues sliding closer to the core of me as I continue to fight with her, but I keep losing.

The arch in my back deepens as she wraps her lips around my clit and gently sucks while flicking her tongue against it. She forces my legs to spread apart even further and slides her tongue into me. The fiery arousal inside of me burns out of control. I've been so fucking horny that I feel the floodgates inside of me open quickly.

"Fuck, baby! I'm not far from coming!" I moan.

"Already?" She asks, stopping herself and glancing up at me.

"Don't fucking stop!" I pleadingly cry and force her mouth back to my pussy. "I'm almost there!"

Gripping her hair, I pull back, causing her tongue to slide deeper into me, and gently press her fingers near my ass, causing more pleasure. My back arches higher and my hips move in sync with her tongue. My shaky body presses harder against her face.

"Just like that?" She seductively asks.

"Fuck me!" I demand, guiding her face toward mine and away from my clit. "I'm coming, but I want more!"

My tired body grows weaker with every moment. I always cum more than once, but I am tired tonight. And she's not close to being done with me.

She slides her fingers into her panties, pulling them down. I quickly grab her legs and pull her toward me. She rests her head against the arm of the couch while my hands guide her legs.

She grabs onto my ass, and I rub my soaked clit against hers slowly and softly. She gasps and raises her hips. She wraps her hand around my neck. Her breath is shaky as she tries pulling me to her lips. She needed this more than I did.

I thrust harder into her soft and warm body. Her pleading eyes stare into me. Her fingers slide through my hair and her soft breath blows against me.

"Harder!" She begs while tugging my hair and forcing my body tighter against hers. "Please, baby! Faster!"

Her breathing is beginning to rapidly increase, almost like panting. She's gripping whatever she can with her other hand as she thrusts faster and harder into me.

Her entire body shakily grinds into me, with her soft skin against mine and creating this intense and orgasmic friction. She's fucking me like a guy would fuck a woman, but it's just our bodies and clits and the pleasure is mind-twisting.

"Kiss me!" She begs and pulls me toward her mouth. "I cum harder and faster when your lips are against mine, please fucking kiss me!"

She presses her warm, soft lips against mine, sliding her tongue deep into my mouth. This wild and crazy rush of emotion flows through my body and drips out of me and against her. Wrapping my hands around her ass, I pull her up, thrusting harder against her.

"Squeeze tighter and fuck me faster!" She demands again, this time with more of a pleading tone.

Her eyes are sex-drunk and mostly closed as she tries to bite down on my lips, while wildly and sexually losing herself in me.

She releases a loud gasping moan while squeezing my arms tighter in her hands, trying to guide me. Her heavy and wild moans bounce off the walls of our house as the beads of sweat drip down her face creating a tired but arousing look on her face.

Dropping down onto me, she exhales a heavy and long breath. Little pauses in her exhale tell me she's releasing all of the built-up tension in her body. Her stomach spasms as her hand slides down and squeezes my ass so tightly, I can't flinch without the slight bit of pain radiating from it.

"Fuck, that was intense," I say while trying to catch my rapidly escaping breaths. "Maybe next time we try a few toys?"

Her sex-drunk eyes turn to me while her rapidly rising chest and sweaty face paint a picture that lets me know I did my job and wore her down.

She runs a finger across her lips, removing my last bit of taste. Her eyes stare into mine like she's still 'hungry.'

"You can use those things." She says, still catching her breath. "The taste of you is all I need to be pleased with. You are more than just sex. When we fuck, I am so mentally attracted to you that the emotion is a natural high. I don't need anything put inside of me. When we rub out clits together and you squeeze your soft fucking skin against mine! That's all I need to orgasm!"

Leaning my arm against the couch, I reach down for my panties and stare at her with an unfilled hunger, even though she just filled my every need. She and I have this wild erotic crazed sex that I never would have thought to have with any man, let alone a woman.

"Well, my tongue was inside of you." I playfully smile. "But you're right. I used to go months without sex. Having you around is like having free beer for a barfly. I can't stop taking what's mine. I can't go more than a day without thinking about you and me naked together. You've changed me. You've made me feel like I am some type of psycho...but in a safe way. I can't go without wanting you."

Laying my head back,I rest my eyes, closing them and realizing it's already pushing early morning.All I can imagine is her and I and our crazy sex-filled hours of the night.