Intense

I stand in disbelief. Natalia stands in front of me surprised to see me...even though I live here. She didn't tell me she was coming back, and this exact moment reminds me of someone 'quickly trying to grab and get the fuck out before the other person shows up.'

Shaking my head, I close my eyes in disbelief. "No!" I raise my hand and point it in her direction. "You have been burning through my brain like wildfire. I have fought with myself and now you're here. I fucking need you! This bullshit has felt a little too real and I can't handle this!"

"Wait!" She calmly says, walking toward me.

There's this depressive but angered rage flowing through me. Dealing with her seems impossible, yet I need her. I'm torn, twisted, and a little crazy.

"I am just here to get some things." She says, looking down at the floor. "I plan on leaving in the morning. I was hoping you would have been...well...working. This all seems too real and crazy...bear! We have to end this act somehow and now!"

Dropping to the floor, tears spill out of me like a running faucet. She drops down by me. I lean in and wrap my arms around her and squeeze. She wraps her arms around me. I can hear her sniffles and I know she is crying too.

This tension releases from me from the feeling of her hug. I have this overjoyous feeling radiating in my bones as I grip her like she is the only person left in the world. My stomach twists from the shock and excitement of her being here. I can hardly breathe from trying to catch my rapidly escaping breath.

"I love you! I love you! I love you! Natalia, please! Don't leave again! We have to find another way! This bullshit acting has to stop! Fuck what any bitch says! I promise I will do everything to make us right! Please! I don't care about anything else, just you and I!" I beg. I have never begged like this in my life.

I feel like I have died and come back to life with her here. I need her in my life and cannot go without her. I don't know how else to explain the feeling sitting inside of me. I feel complete and comfortable with her here and the thought of her leaving makes me sick!

She pulls back. Her eyes are welted red and full of tears. She can hardly catch her breath.

"I can't stay. I have to go back. I can't promise anything to you anymore. This was a beautiful thing that I fucked up. I can't be without you and that means I have to stay away from you until we can get this sorted out."

I catch my breath. "But it is that easy! Natalia, please! I can't lose you. I have been so lost without you and I know what I want! Marry me! Please marry me! Fuck her! Fuck everyone else! I can't act this out anymore. I can't be without you!"

I turn toward my jacket and reach into the pocket. I pull out the box and open it. Her eyes grow wide as the light shines off the diamond. She almost looks like she could faint. Her mind is set on not letting me get hurt that she forgot how real our love is.

She shakes her head, stands up, and steps back. Her expression is filled with sadness and disappointment.

"Lace! I love you but trying to marry me isn't going to fix the danger following us. There are too many factors. I've changed a few things in the last two weeks while in San Francisco. I do love you, but I don't see this right now. I don't see a 'us' until this smoke has cleared and who knows when that will be! I would die for you. You know this! I have begged the universe for us to never separate but we don't have a choice.!"

She pulls away as I try reaching for her hand. "I've had almost three full weeks to think about us. I don't want to do this without you either, but damn it, Lacey! We don't have much of a choice! We were supposed to leave it be! It's supposed to be temporary but turns more and more into a reality of being permanent."

"You're not leaving again Natalia!" I argue. "I'll lock you the fuck up in a bedroom and I mean it! I fucking love you too much for this to 'end' on some dumb cunts terms. I'll fucking shoot her ass myself and I mean it! Fuck that! I love you and you are staying! There is no in-between! Now fucking kiss, me!"

"No!" She pushes further away. Her eyes are filled with worry and hurt as she wraps her arms around herself and encloses herself. "I can't kiss you. It will only bring pain. I have to leave this situation. I am scared of ever hurting you or letting someone else hurt you! I don't want that."

My chest is burning with a wild desire as I move closer to her, shaking my head and wanting every inch of her. She's fucking nuts if she thinks I am letting her go. Claudia, Claudette, whomever the fuck can come bring all the manpower in the world and it will not separate us anymore!

"Kiss me and forget about everyone else! I refuse to not have you in my life! So, kiss me!" I say and grab her hand, yanking her into me.

I quickly press my lips against hers. She tries to push away as I taste the salt of my tears on my lips.

She's fighting to pull back. She's tense and refusing. Her lips soften and she opens her mouth. She gently slides her tongue into my mouth.

She is shaking from the anger and fear of us. There's tension slowly leaving her. Her shoulders are loosening up. I press my hands tight against her arms and pin her to the wall. She tilts her head and kisses me passionately, her tongue sliding deeper into my mouth. The sexual rage flows through me more than ever before.

She pushes away and gasps for air. Her eyes burn into mine with passion. I can see the anger on her face and all of the regret and disappointment in every decision she has made in the last two months. Her eyes analyze my red and welted face.

She exhales with a hint of whiskey on her breath as she slides her fingers into my shorts, guiding me toward the couch. Her lips reconnect to mine with that static-filled passion radiating through us and she's pushing harder into me. Pulling her soft and warm body away from mine, she stares into my eyes.

"I fucking hate you right now!" She softly says, pushing her body back against mine. "Which makes me want you that much more!"

This is going to be intense.