Bonus Chapter 1 - An Unexpected Return

(ngl, if zamasu was a girl, i'd smash)

In the desert wasteland, during the dawn of midnight, a greyish-green cloud slowly started to form in between the rock. Almost similarly to evil buu, the clouds formed into a figure... a female figure. it then started to shine bright, lighting up the wasteland. it shone brighter one last time, turning the wasteland from light, to straight white. After a moment, the shine completely disappeared. a dust cloud from the ground formed on the ground. As it settled, the figure slowly began to move her arms and fingers, stretching her legs and perking her neck and breasts. A wave of energy then blew the cloud away. The smooth, clean, and clear green skin, her Supreme Kai outfit flew in the sudden wind. her pointy ears, her earrings shining... and same with the ring on her finger. Zamasu has resurrected, floats cross-legged in the air, eyes closed, contemplating her past encounters, every event, and loss. Her thoughts are conflicted as memories of Goku's strength, his smile, and his infuriating defiance race through her mind.

[Zamasu] (inner monologue) Son Goku... that cursed mortal... Why can't I stop thinking about him? His power—unmatched by any other mortal I've encountered. His drive, his resilience... it's absurd, infuriating even!

Her eyes narrow as she drifts into deeper thought.

[Zamasu] But there's something about him. His presence... that insufferable smile, the way he fights as though every battle is a game. It's... captivating. No mortal should possess such strength. No mortal should affect me this way...

She clenches her fist as a mix of longing and anger surfaces.

[Zamasu] A Saiyan—a mere mortal—has no place in my divine plans. And yet... every time I close my eyes now, I see his face. His energy calls to me, draws me in. Is it his power? His spirit? Or... is it something more?"

She rises to her feet, pacing slowly.

[Zamasu] I have transcended mortality. I am a god, pure and righteous. But him... Son Goku... He makes me feel things I should never feel. These emotions—weaknesses of mortals—shouldn't plague me!

She stops, standing still, her expression softening as she glances upward. She blushes as she speaks about him as she does, realizing her amusement and arousement when talking about and thinking about him.

[Zamasu] And yet... I crave his presence. His strength... his essence. If only he wasn't bound by his pathetic mortal form. If only... he could see what I am truly capable of. 

A cruel smirk crosses her lips.

[Zamasu] Perhaps... I could make him understand. Perhaps... I could claim him for myself. Not as a mortal... but as something divine, like me.

She reaches out a hand, a soft green glow enveloping her fingers.

[Zamasu] (inner monologue, whispering) Son Goku... you will be mine. Whether through power or destiny, I will make you see... the true perfection of a god. And based on what I can see, this isn't Trunk's timeline. If I want him, I won't mind snuffing out anyone that stands in my way.... even his wife and maybe his kid again.

She says, flying into the night sky, finding a resting spot to find and track Goku the next morning.

(Bonus chapters are often shorter because they provide supplemental content like side stories, character insights, or lighthearted moments that don't drive the main plot. They usually focus on less complex or experimental ideas and serve as extras or fan service, offering readers a breather between major plot points. In serialized formats like manga, space constraints also play a role in limiting their length. Overall, their shorter length helps explore lighter or additional concepts without disrupting the main narrative.)