Chapter One - New Notice

|After Vegita beat Goku on Beerus' planet|

Vegeta beat Goku, and now she's very happy. He's happy she won. He can tell she enjoyed their fight. Although, now that she has beaten him, he's gonna have to train even harder. He wouldn't be surprised if she decided to celebrate for beating him or even throwing a party, despite her not liking parties all that much. He wouldn't mind going to it, just as long as he can eat. Once they get back to Earth, they land in Brody's volcano. He stays by Beerus and Whis as they drop Goku and Vegeta off. Once we say bye, they leave. He then smirked towards Vegita. She had her arms crossed with the happiest expression he's ever seen on her face.

[Goku] hmph. Looks like someone's happy.

[Vegita] Of course I am. I finally beat you, Kakarot!

[Goku] Well, good for you, Geets. But we'll have a rematch, and you won't lose next time.

[Vegita] Hmph- we'll just have to see... Kakarot.

[Goku] I guess we will.

Vegita then side eyed him. She saw the smirk on his face. Tho he wasn't looking at her, she could just tell his expression. She then slowly blushed as she continued to look at him. She never knew where these emotions came in for him, but every time she was close to him, her heart would beat like crazy and her face would become hot. It was annoying when he would call it out to her and embarrass her even more, but it was something she couldn't hold back these feelings. She needed to either tell him or let him find out. She then raised her arm, wanting to grab his shoulder. As she almost did, Brody came out to the volcano, a huge smile on his face, but an agitated expression. Once she noticed him, she then quickly turned away from Goku and crossed her arms.

[Brody] Hey! Finally, you two are back. You two missed everything!

[Goku] *turns towards Brody, waving* Hey... Missed? What'd we miss?

Brody then thought about it. He wanted to say everything, but he didn't.

[Brody] Nothing.

[Goku] Well, I'mma have to go. ChiChi's gonna be worried 'bout me.

[Vegita] Leaving so soon, Kakarot? You could stay a little longer, grab a meal.

Although she said that in her normal yet happy tone, she was asking it as if she wanted him to stay. Vegita absolutely hated ChiChi. The way she treats him, how she doesn't let him train, and forces him to work for Zeni. An old, anger issue woman. Vegita called her a gold digger, Goku doesn't know what that means. She didn't like her, but also didn't like how she was married to Goku. She was lokey jealous and hating on her. Brody then looked at her, confused. Usually, she would let him go, but she has recently been wanting him to stay longer, even asking him to spend the night when he could. It was... interesting, but he never thought too much about it.

[Goku] I wish I could, but I don't think she'll let me. And you know how she is.

[Brody] Alright, if you gotta go, then you gotta go. Nice to see you again, Goku!

[Vegita] *looks towards Goku* See you tomorrow?

[Goku] *looks towards Vegeta, smiling* Yeah, of course! *throws thumb up at her.* See ya!

He then flies off, heading home. Seeing the smile, thumbs up, and the wink towards her, Vegeta then unexpectedly blushes but hides it so Brody doesn't see it.

[Brody] *teasingly* Looks like you two had fun together.

[Vegita] Hey!- We didn't do anything! I just... finally won against him.

[Brody] Hm. Sure you did, honey. Come on, eat.

Vegita follows Brody on the house. She looks back at the sky behind her. She then smiles, knowing that Goku is gonna come back tomorrow. She closes the door behind her as she walks inside.
_______________________________________