Chapter Three - Dishonorable Situation

It's late afternoon, and the wind gently stirs the air around the barren rocky plateau where Piccolo flies in next to Vegeta. She watched him come to her, knowing that if it was him who wanted to speak, it had to be important.

[Vegita] (wiping her brow, smirking) Hmph. I didn't expect to see you of all people want to talk.

[Piccolo] (crossing his arms, watching her with a stern expression) I didn't come here to fight or spar, Vegita. I need you to know something.

Piccolo looked at her with guilt, and as if he was saying sorry, while saying nothing to her.

[Vegita] (tilting her head, noticing his uncharacteristic hesitation) What's with the look? Spit it out if you've got something to say.

[Piccolo] (taking a deep breath, as if bracing himself) I'm not sure how to tell you this, Vegeta. But you need to know. Brody—he's been... unfaithful.

[Vegita] (pausing, her expression completely, replaced by a cold, sharp glare) What did you just say?

[Piccolo] (holding her gaze, his voice steady but firm) Brody's been cheating on you

[Vegita] (her body stiffens, but her pride keeps her from showing full shock, she laughs) You're lying. Brody wouldn't—he wouldn't dare betray me. Not after everything I've done for him.

[Piccolo] (shaking his head) I wouldn't bring this to you if it weren't true, Vegeta. I've seen it myself. And Goten is the one who told me. He says that this has been going on for a while.

[Vegita] (clenching her fists, her voice low with seething anger) Who? Tell me who he's been sneaking around with or I swear on my pride and rage I will snap the neck of the–

[Piccolo] It's... Chi-Chi.

Her eyes suddenly widen, her lips parting in disbelief for a moment before her rage takes over. She feels the urge to choke Piccolo as she slowly turns to look at him.

[Vegita] What? (Her voice erupts, shaking the air around them.) Kakarot's wife? You mean to tell me that Brody , my noble... husband, has been sleeping with the fool's mate behind my back?!

[Piccolo] (nodding, his voice calm but sympathetic) I'm sorry, Vegita. I know it's not easy to hear.

She feels the sudden urge to cry and sob. Having this secret kept from her by her own husband. She stopped herself from sobbing, but couldn't stop herself from crying. Tears poured down her cheeks as her anger enraged her.

[Vegita] Tch... Does Kakarot know about this?! About his... and my...

[Piccolo] Yes, he does. He's at his house at the moment– probably crying and sobbing knowing that his wife was doing things behind his back. Just know that you're not the only one in pain here, Vegeta. (Puts hand on her shoulder)

[Vegita] (her ki flares up instinctively, creating a small shockwave around her) That bastard! I'll kill him!

[Piccolo] Vegeta! One last word of advice...

She looks towards him before taking off. Piccolo looks at her with a concerned stare, then speaks.

[Piccolo] ...give that bastard what he deserves.

He said with a smile on his face. Without another word, she takes off, rocketing into the sky, her aura blazing with fury. Her tears glistening in the moonlight and quickly falling from her face. Near the Capsule Corporation courtyard, evening. Brody is in the garage tinkering with one of his projects, oblivious to what's coming. The sound of Vegita's explosive landing shakes the entire structure. She storms into the garage, her face twisted with rage.