CHAPTER 2

(Comments mukkiyam bigilu 💜 )

Next day night,

Jaffer entered into his room and saw a petite figure sitting in his bed and hugging her knees...

Her face is buried in her knees... He sighed and sat beside her in bed.. making that girl moved away from him a little...

Jaffer: tsk... Innum evlo naal ipdi enta irundhu vilagi poga pora? You can't escape from me ammu .. i have to go out with king tonight... Look at me ammu... (How many you are going to be like this? You can't escape from me ammu .. i have to go out with king tonight... Look at me ammu...)

But that girl refused he grabbed her chin and made her look at him... She looked at him with tears...

Jaffer: why are you crying babe?

Ammu: because of you... I loathing the day I met you...

Jaffer rolled his eyes and said,

Jaffer: that was best day of my life... Ok... Naanum King um club ku porom just for business matters nothing else... I am anything but cheater... Ok bye .. (but that was best day of my life... Ok... King and I are going to club
just for business matters nothing else... I am anything but cheater... Ok bye ..)

He kissed her forehead but she turned away from him in disgust..

Jaffer: ok take rest I will be back soon... Don't wait for me...

Ammu: in your dreams...

Jaffer laughed at his angry Bird and went from there....
_____

Jaffer came to king's palace to remind him about their planning to go midnight club .. but saw rehman standing near door with hands on his head...

Jaffer: door ku velila ninnu enna da pandra? (What are you doing standing outside the door?)

Rehman: adha yen maapla kekura... Ellam un sagala body aala dhaan...(It's all because of your dearest friend)

Jaffer: king ah ? Apdi enna pannan?(King? What did he had done now?)

Rehman: adhu early morning la enna eluppi enakku andha club oda cctv footage venum nu sonna ..  naanum arrange panni kudutha... (He asked for the cctv footage of that club at early morning... I gave it to him )

Jaffer: adhaan kuduthila apram enna?(Then what's the problem?)

Rehman: adhaan maapla Naa panna thappey .. 4 manikku adha paakka aaramichavan... (That was the grave mistake I had done he started to watch that footage at early morning 4)

Rehman looked at the clock and said,

Rehman: mani night 12 . 30 aachu innum repeat mode la andha footage ah paathutu irukkan neelambari maari.. enna epdiyachu ivanta irundhu kaapathu maapla...(Now it's midnight 12.30 and he's still watching that in repeated mode neelaambari... )